Steven Seagal

Steven Seagal - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Steven Seagal Actor
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 10:05am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Steven Seagal

Steven Seagal is back, and he looks weird. NINETIES star Steven Seagal seems to have transformed himself into a Bond villain and people on the internet are loving it. Source 6t

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2017 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Seagal Steven

He is Russian now! How could an American icon turncoat to join the Russians? This is weird and makes me look at Seagal way different now.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Steven Seagal
A Friend

Steven Seagal Sports & Fashion Music Movies

He is a super villain to help make movies more fun. I think Steven is a interesting character and wish him lots of luck in everything he is doing.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2017 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Steven Seagal
A Friend

Seagal Steven

I was never much of a fan. That said, he doesn't look any crazier than a dozen other 'famous' people I can think of offhand. Why do people worry so much about how people look? And why are we so darn fixated on these famous people… they have less zero impact on my life and I'd venture to say that is true of about 99.99% of Americas.

4th Oct, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Seagal Steven

At first I thought Wizard was saying he is playing a Russian in a movie but he actually became a Russian citizen, that's weird.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Steven Seagal
A Friend

Steven Seagal

Yeah he has both Serbian and Russian citizenship as well and US citizenship. What more, he once referred to Putin as one of the great living world leaders. Notice both countries he has citizenship in other than the US are very authoritarian. It is strange and I guess he is too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Steven Seagal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,