How Did Life On Earth Start? - Page 2 of 2

Yeah, I remember watching a show once that - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 5th Oct, 2017 - 11:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

How Did Life On Earth Start?
A Friend

How Did Life On Earth Start? - Page 2

Everyone is taking the scientific part of all of this. Who says that life was not planted on this planet by a supreme being so that it could grow and become the people we are now today because of his/her hand. Yes you can look at the scientific part of it and say it was because of this and this and then that happened to create a perfect storm for life to begin. Then again all of that could just be the founding blocks to assist in man and woman being placed here to thrive through the generations.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Start Earth Life How

I'm not going to say that didn't happen, heck a little divine intervention would help fill in some of the gaps science is having difficulty explaining.

But whether or not a creative force was involved, the evidence points to these processes being the tools used to get the ball rolling.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Did Life On Earth Start? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Yeah, I remember watching a show once that tried to reconcile science and religion. What it conjectured is that the lightning that started the 'soup' that led to life was like God's sperm, the mud the womb, and the free strands of amino acids and various chemicals where the eggs. I guess that's as good a theory as any for abiogenesis.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 5th Oct, 2017 - 11:14pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: How Did Life On Earth Start?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,