Arrem Good - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Oct, 2017 - 5:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 351
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Arrem the Good
A Friend

Arrem the Good

Arrem stands 5'7" tall with a fit body. Arrem's eyes are a deep sapphire blue, while his neatly trimmed auburn hair moves ever so slightly with the wind. His tan skin peeks out from under his crisp tunic and armor, giving him a welcoming, yet powerful appearance.
Arrem believes that befriending and helping people wherever he goes will help to build the notoriety and fame required to ascend the noble ranks.
Growing up with a busy mother and without the guidance of his father, he had to learn how to fend for himself and make friends through trial and error. Because of that, he chooses his alliances carefully, picking only those whose goals align with his and have proven their trustworthiness. Though kind and patient to most, he does not take kindly to betrayers and will bring justice to them accordingly.
He plans to become the next Ruler of Kings through good will and gaining the trust of the people.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Arrem the Good
A Friend

Good Arrem

Advisor Description

On my way to the tavern, I couldn't help shake the feeling of someone watching. I turned around, but only saw some townsfolk milling about and a handful of well-dressed patrons gathered in the town square. Just as I was about to continue on my way, I caught the eye of a tall, shapely noblewoman standing apart from the crowds. Her piercing green eyes were locked on me, almost daring me to look away.

She began to approach with confidence in her every move, her golden hair bouncing with each step. Stunned, I couldn't move. I was unsure of what to do. Before I could react, she was only a few feet away calling me by name.

"Torrem," she said, snapping me out of my confusion. 'How did she know my name?' I thought.

"Yes, M'lady?" I answered cautiously.

"Torrem, I was sent to you by your mother. She did a great service for me in the past, so I offered to be your Advisor to repay her."

"Ah," I replied, still weary of this beautiful stranger. "And what, may I ask, is your name?"

She seemed offended that I didn't recognize her. She scoffed, "I am Lady Aeralyn. My family owns half this town."

"My apologies, Lady Aeralyn. This is my first time traveling so far from home, so I am not familiar with the society here. It is a pleasure to meet you," I respectfully nod my head to her. "I hope that you will see me as worth your while. I will try not to be a nuisance."

"Very well," she says, slightly relaxing her tone. "Just remember that I told your mother I would advise you. This deal is not between you and me. However, if you should find favor with me, I can assure you that you will find I am a very powerful ally with many connections."

"Yes, M'lady. I will do my best."

"You have done well so far with your manners," she said. "Anyway, I have business to tend to, so I must go. If you need me, come find me at my house. You can't miss it. It's the largest and cleanest building just outside of town, far from these hovels."

She turned and walked away before I could respond. 'This is going to be delightful' I thought to myself.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Arrem the Good
A Friend

Arrem the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke is a woman, that is no doubt.
Any who wonders, is a fool with no clout.

Her hair is light golden, her eyes are so green.
Her lips are dark ruby, her skin is so clean.

She has some curve, I'm sure you can see.
But that only shows that her her cooking is keen.

Her lines are not soft, they are sharp at the edges.
Her hair is a mess, like bushes or hedges.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Arrem the Good
A Friend

Good Arrem

Reflections on your mother

Mother was the kindest person I ever knew. She always made sure my needs were met, even when I thought I knew better. She always spoke kind words to the people around her and took care of anyone who needed it. The examples she set for me shaped my life more than she could ever know. I will remember and try to emulate her unconditional love until the day I die.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2017 - 5:21am / Post ID: #

Arrem the Good
A Friend

Good Arrem

Most beautiful lady of Arrem

I couldn't breathe. My heart didn't beat. Time stood still. Her long auburn hair was the perfect mix of red and brown, flowing like a copper river down her shoulders. Her eyes were pure emeralds. Never in my life did I expect to see such a perfect woman. Every curve of her body was sculpted to perfection. Her face was the very definition of beauty, from her delicate neckline, to her full, red lips. There is no magic so powerful and disarming as the beauty of this woman.

> TOPIC: Arrem the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,