My Son's Awards

My Son' S Awards - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:56pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 65 112 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

My Son' s Awards
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 37,110
Avg: 8.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 3,247.66 FP
Charm: 328

My Son's Awards

Yesterday one of my sons received 7 awards from his school for being first place in each subject and topping the rest of the school in academic achievement. For those of you who know the challenges we have been through as autism parents these awards are extra special. A child who could barely talk at age 6 to being the best in his school is a miracle. I just thought I would share it with you all.

Attached Image

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)

Awards Sons My

That is very good. I bet you two are proud parents that your son is excelling so well. Congrats to you two as parents for the hard work that you have put in to see that it is paying off. Keep it up and more power to you both. I know it is always great to see your children excel especially if they have a learning curve that many feel is against them. This proves that any child can learn and over come the perceived difficulties.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
My Son's Awards
A Friend

My Son's Awards Gallery Forum International

That is a tremendous accomplishment. Congratulations to the proud parents and especially congratulations to your son.
Guest please SHARE: "My Son's Awards" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on My Son's Awards, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if My Son's Awards is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: My Son's Awards

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

Highlights

Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 4.4 Days Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Opinion 6.5 Days Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By daishain 6.8 Days Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Stacia 1 Week Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 1 Week Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Sep, 2017 - 10:28am
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 15th Sep, 2017 - 11:28am
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2017 - 11:59pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm

Updated every: 14 minutes