Which Is Better: Vitamix vs Ninja

Which Better Vitamix Ninja - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Oct, 2017 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Which Is Better: Vitamix vs Ninja

In your opinion which is better based on price, durability and final production: the Vitamix blender or the Ninja blender?

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2017 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Ninja Vitamix Better Which

I don't have the Vitamix or the Ninja but it is my dream to have a Vitamix to make nut butters and ice-cream.

I have researched many blenders and none of them (Including Ninja and Blendtec) can compare to the powerhouse of Vitamix.

In the video above (And many others I have seen) you can clearly see how easy it is to make peanut butter with the Vitamix but with other blenders you have to keep opening the blender and mixing (Just like I do with my old-faithful Oyster blender).

Come on, if these blenders call themselves pro then they have to do the job of a pro blender like the Vitamix.

Of course, pricing is a killer but you can also get refurbished ones at a decent price.

Vitamix ALL the way.

> TOPIC: Which Is Better: Vitamix vs Ninja

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,