Alexandros the Paladin - Page 3 of 4

One of my Skills is Lift and I am very proficient - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Sep, 2020 - 10:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 354
30th Apr, 2020 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros the Paladin - Page 3

Let it be known that I, Alexandros, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2020 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Paladin Alexandros

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

There was a man that approached me in the tavern. He had soft features and spoke the plebian language like an expert. He asked me to hear what he had to say so I agreed. He claimed to represent someone that wanted to help me succeed and I was amazed by the offer. I began to wonder what the terms were but he did not specify any. I guessed that it was good fortune or another way for the gods to intervene in my life. Either way I was ready to accept whatever positive was given. He left the tavern but I did not follow. I await to see what he has to offer.

26th Jul, 2020 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Bully looks strange when motionless on the ground.

26th Jul, 2020 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Page 3 Paladin Alexandros

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Paladin, but I am also an expert Sword Specialization of which I am very proud.

29th Jul, 2020 - 2:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Paladin Alexandros

Meeting the townsfolk

I am not too sure about the forthrightness of the townsfolk of this place. They seemed so wrapped up in what they want to accomplish that they are willing to do underhanded things to achieve it. An underground labyrinth, a den of thieves, people who try to bully you around… it does not seem like they are looking for a hero but another person to hustle out of their gold. If I am to become Ruler of Kings I will have to show that I can enforce the laws of the land.

7th Sep, 2020 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros the Paladin

I, Alexandros the Paladin, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Sep, 2020 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros Paladin - Page 3

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

8th Sep, 2020 - 10:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Alexandros Paladin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

One of my Skills is Lift and I am very proficient at it..

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Alexandros the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,