12 October, 2017 Asteroid To Pass Near Earth

12 October 2017 Asteroid Pass Earth - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 12th Oct, 2017 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12 October, 2017 Asteroid Pass Near Earth
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Asteroid to zoom 'damn close' to Earth on Thursday, will also test planetary defense system. An asteroid the size of a house will zoom past the Earth on Thursday at a distance of some 26,000 miles, NASA said. Source 8q

Image from NASA.

12 October, 2017 Asteroid To Pass Near Earth (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2017 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Earth Pass Asteroid October

That "Near" is really far away but I guess on another turn it could get closer and closer. I'm glad we have the technology to monitor our space neighbors but at the same time I'm hoping we can remove these things from around us.

12th Oct, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

12 October, 2017 Asteroid To Pass Near Earth UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

It shouldn't be difficult to plan an assault on it if someone is brilliant at math in NASA to decide time of impact for let's say a missile.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Any way you look at it we will have things that are out there traveling through space that can come close to earth. Having the ability and the technology to keep things away from this hunk of rock is a good thing to billions of people. If something large ends up hitting the earth that could have serious effects on our lively hoods.

12th Oct, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

No kidding but I think there will be some point went there might be something big coming our way that we can't avoid and that's going to be doomsday for all of us.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

We have the technology right now to keep the earth free of anything too big. They just are not letting most know this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Oct, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

12 October 2017 Asteroid Pass Earth

Did this asteroid pass already since today is October 12? Its only the size of a house but even that size can cause catastrophic damage.

> TOPIC: 12 October, 2017 Asteroid To Pass Near Earth

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,