Dragonofash Introduction

Dragonofash Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Oct, 2017 - 3:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 6:53am / Post ID: #

Dragonofash Introduction
A Friend

Dragonofash Introduction

Hi there, you can call me Ash (Not my real name, but it works with my chosen screenname etc), and I have played Role-playing Game's for a very long time. In fact, both of my parents had first met each other during a game of Dungeons & Dragons in college. I grew up around dice and all those sort of lovely things (Had a big set that I couldn't swallow and I would roll them on nights when my mom didn't have anyone available to babysit, merrily thinking I was doing something.

My first actual campaign was in 4th grade, where my dad GM'd the percentile-based Marvel Role-playing Game, and all through high-school I think I had at least one of the 3.5 books in my backpack at nearly any time. I happened across an advertisement for this from browsing the [..] forums and figured I'd give this a shot and see how the die rolls. Looking forward to all of it!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2017 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Introduction Dragonofash

Welcome to Ruler of Kings (ROK II)

Salutations adventurer to the best in collaborative medieval fantasy Text Role-playing. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Dragonofash Introduction
A Friend

Dragonofash Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

On that note, I'm actually going to withdraw. Unexpected things popped up in real life and I need to be spending my time scrambling to make sure I have enough money to get me by. With all respect I will withdraw, and if someone wants the spot that I was aiming for they are more than welcome to it. Maybe some day in the future I'll come back, but for now I don't have enough time to properly devote to this. Sorry again.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Dragonofash Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Dragonofash

Thank you for your interest Dragonofash. If you do come back, I look forward to having you.

> TOPIC: Dragonofash Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,