Adalryk the Ranger

Adalryk Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Oct, 2017 - 1:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 358
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Adalryk the Ranger
A Friend

Adalryk the Ranger

These are the words of Adalryk, called the Ranger. A youth, of the North, I am blonde and pale - with the beginnings of a beard, as is traditional. Having lost my father, presumably in the war - though that is less than certain - I greweth wild and wand'ring. Though I loved and respected my mother, I lacked the anchoring presence of a father-figure and thus, grew rootless. Every day, after chores and studies, I invariably sought out adventure in the woods. There I playeth as a soldier, a sorcerer, or a daredevil rogue. Between my hard work on the farm, and my hours of play I grew tall and broad of shoulder. I possess piercing blue eyes, with rings of greyish-green around the pupil. I aspireth to many things: to be a great swordsman, and a wise man of the wilds, perhaps even learning some arcane arts. I intend to unite the Kingdom, to protect mankind in these grim times.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Adalryk the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Adalryk

Advisor Description

It was as I began mine sojourn towards town that I met Arminius the captain. He's a bull of a man, tall and hardened by campaigning since he was little older than I am now. Heavily scarred, too. He has a well trimmed beard, of a reddish-gold hue. And grey eyes that seem much older than his forty winters. I was just leaving home when the man reached the thresh hold of the old farm. "'Scuse me lad, knoweth thee of a man named Wulfhart?" he had inquired. When I told him that I ought to know mine own father he beamed wide and proclaimed "Aye! I can see it now, yer thine father's spitting image. A little older, a scar or two and a full beard and ye could be th' same gent!" Smiling, but a bit put off I thanked him and informed him that I hadn't seen father in many years. "That is a shame, lad - I owe him much, and more. Perhaps I can serve the father, by serving the son?" Having shared their many shared trials and tribulations, I could not very well refuse his kind offer. After all, this man's stories made it seem like father was not so far away.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Adalryk the Ranger
A Friend

Adalryk the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Reflections on my mother

Mother tried so hard to help center me, sometimes she tried too hard. Though I never questioned thine love for me, mother, I would often rebel the harder you tried. It was like a game, and I regret having partaken in it. Had I known how short our time would be, perhaps I would have been a better son. More studious, considerate - there. It is a shame that I spent my days away, when I could have been home learning from you.

> TOPIC: Adalryk the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,