Interstellar Object

Interstellar Object - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 29th Oct, 2017 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Interstellar Object

Small asteroid or comet 'visits' from beyond the solar system. A small, recently discovered asteroid -- or perhaps a comet -- appears to have originated from outside the solar system, coming from somewhere else in our galaxy. If so, it would be the first "Interstellar object" to be observed and confirmed by astronomers. Source 9p.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Interstellar Object
A Friend

Object Interstellar

I think because this Comet has a odd orbit it looks like it is from outside our solar system bu t I am convinced that it is. I guess more research on this is needed to really confirm.

29th Oct, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Interstellar Object UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

That comet / asteroid would have to be traveling really fast to avoid the gravity pull of other planets or suns. I wonder where it came from. Its also a wake up call that something can be coming from outside our solar system to 'hit' us. While the chances are slim its still there!

> TOPIC: Interstellar Object

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,