Albion the Charmer

Albion Charmer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 364
22nd Oct, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Antares
(+)

Albion the Charmer

Albion stands 5 feet and 6 inches tall with a somewhat skinny body. Albion has brown hair with piercing, small, green eyes. Albion has tan skin with a delicate appearance in general. Albion has chosen to increase his financial assets by first starting a trade in caravan guarding. Albion views alliances with suspicion. Albion intends to do anything to anyone in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Antares
(+)

Charmer Albion

Advisor Description

I bumped into James the commander at the tavern late at night. He was dressed in combat fatigues. The initial meeting was awkward despite my way with words. When James revealed that he was my adviser, I felt betrayed that my mother hired someone to watch me! He wasn't too friendly with me, sometimes even cold. I don't think we'll have a good relationship. As we talked, he seemed slightly suspicious about my moral character.

23rd Oct, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Antares
(+)

Albion the Charmer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Relation Description

Damion is certainly an attractive man. He has a well-groomed appearance and piercing eyes. His stature is tall and lean with just a hint of muscles. The way Damion dresses is certainly unique and eye-catching because of his velvet cape. My favorite part of his physical features is his nose which is just large enough to be considered masculine.

23rd Oct, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Antares
(+)

Charmer Albion

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke's fair features
Ah, what a sight
She is a very nice maiden
A bundle of delight
Her hair is yellow like the sun
Her eyes blue like the sea
Lady Fluke's fair features
None fairer than thee.

> TOPIC: Albion the Charmer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,