Army Sgt. La David Johnson

Army Sgt La David Johnson - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Oct, 2017 - 11:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Army Sgt La David Johnson
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Soldier's widow still 'very angry' about Trump call, says Rep. Wilson's statement '100% correct'. The widow of Army Sgt. La David Johnson said she was "Very angry" about President Trump's condolence call because he struggled with the soldier's name, she told "Good Morning America" on Monday. Myeshia Johnson also confirmed the assertion of Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Fla., that Trump said her husband "Knew what he signed up for." Ref. USAToday.

Army Sgt. La David Johnson (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Johnson David La Sgt Army

Yes those who sign up into the military do know what we are or were signing up for. It does not make the deaths easier on the loved ones however. I think the President was doing something he felt was righto make the call to his widow and express his sympathy. Telling someone you are sorry their loved one has passed is not something easy for anyone. Being the leader if this country it is even harder when you know people may take it the wrong way when you do not mean anything bad. .

24th Oct, 2017 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Army Sgt. La David Johnson History & Civil Business Politics

The media is making more out of this than it should. I mean even if Pres. Trump made a mistake, so what did anyone say he was the perfect president? He called, that should be highlighted - how many of you get a call from the president of the United States. I understand the widow's loss but I think she is just being pushed by the Dems to make this political.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

> TOPIC: Army Sgt. La David Johnson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,