Viktorria the Princess

Viktorria Princess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Oct, 2017 - 3:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 371
23rd Oct, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Victoriav
(+)

Viktorria the Princess

Viktorria stands 5'1" tall with the petite, feminine figure of a young maiden and the heart of a lion. She has long, slightly wavy blonde hair and big blue eyes that sparkle against her fair complexion. She takes great care to maintain her appearance, bathing more then most and dressing as nice as she can afford. All in all, she is very beautiful, appearing full of strength and determination despite her tiny stature.

Viktorria has chosen to free the peasantry, by first starting a trade in charity. She views alliances as very important, so long as they don't compromise her beliefs. Viktorria intends to build an army of loyal supporters in order to be the next Ruler of Kings.

Viktorria believes strongly in helping the less fortunate and protecting those who cannot protect themselves. She wants to build an organization capable of providing aid to the sick, injured, and hungry, with goals of expanding it into providing security and justice to for the common man. By helping those around her, she hopes to gain their support and eventually their following.

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2017 - 5:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Victoriav
(+)

Princess Viktorria

Advisor Description

Dear Diary,

I had the kindest of meetings this morning, no doubt it turned out to be a good one.

I was in church to pray, both for my own endeavor and for that of the poor folks around me, when I felt the air move. I had thought I was alone, but upon opening my eyes I saw a tall, thin looking man watching me from the corner. At first I was as nervous as any young girl might be given her vulnerabilities and his piercing gaze. When he spoke however, it was both reassuring and inspiring.

Despite his scruffy face and simple clothing, it was immediately apparent this man was an instrument of the Lord. We talked for hours at length about helping those around us, and giving to those in need. I could tell he wished to help me, even if he had no material to give, and found him to be most welcoming of my questions.

I believe him to be an honest man, capable of offering guidance, and I hope to give as much as I can to his flock. My only worry is that perhaps he seemed a little to eager to meet my acquaintance and offer assistance. I mean only that most people have been a little on the colder side in this town, and he was noticeably warmer. I pray that we will be able to meet again soon. His words stoked a fire in my soul.

Loving regards,
Viktorria.

24th Oct, 2017 - 6:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Victoriav
(+)

Viktorria the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

Dear Diary,

I find myself awoken from an odd dream with a bad case of the chills. It's nights like these that make me miss my mother the most.

She was an angel in disguise, stern but warm hearted. On nights like this when I was a child, she would hold me in her arms late until morning, protecting me with her motherly warmth.

Oh how I miss her voice! She used to sing and we would dance togather around the cottage as we did our chores. We would play pretend, I the 'Princess' and she the pretend 'Prince'. Whenever I was in a bad mood because of the boys or their other girls in the village, she would tickle me until I was silly.

My favorite memory was when she taught me to pony. It wasn't long before she passed, and I wasn't much younger then I am now, but it was a memory to last a lifetime. I was too short to mount the young stallion, and he was much wilder then I thought I could ever handle.

Momma had one of the stable boys pick me up and set me on top it's muscular back. When they released the reins it bucked like a roaring thunderstorm, but I squeezed the horse's fur with all that I could and managed to hold on until it stopped. I cried at first, but soon my tears turned to laughter along with hers. "You did it," She had told me, before giving me a tight embrace. "Life is the toughest stallion in the pasture. To succeed, you can't be afraid to mount it."

She was always like that, creating teachable moments during both play and work. I used to be jealous of the other kids who got to spend more time in lessons, but now I know I was luck to have spent so much time with her caring for the plants and the animals. Someday, I hope to be more like her when I have children of my own.

It's been so long, I would trade a million pieces of gold to see Mom smile again, or to feel the bare earth of our little farm underneath my feet. I'd like to write more about her, but I feel my eyes beginning to close once more.

Loving regards,
Viktorria.

24th Oct, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Victoriav
(+)

Princess Viktorria

Relation Description

Dear Diary,

I had to get ahold of myself and right in you. I've never felt so uneasy before.

I was in the regular part of the tavern just now, waiting for sleep to come more freely before venturing to my room. There was a man tall, big, and handsome who I had never seen before at the bar. He had the build of a soldier and he seemed so confident with the other guys, I couldn't help but notice him, his hands were nearly as big as my entire bosom.

By the Lord I swear he noticed me too, his eyes seemed to constantly glance my way even as I averted my own. He seemed to have no eyes for the wenches as he watched me finish my meal. He flashed me a smile and it was like my whole world lit up, I retreated to my room to gather my bearings and calm my nerves. No man has ever controlled my attention before, and yet, I felt like puddy as we watched each other. The butterflies are unreal as I feel a warming deep inside.

The last thing I remember overhearing in his conversation with his friends was about him winning some contest of strength. Oh, how I wish I could be his prize!

Loving Regards,
Viktorria.

24th Oct, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Victoriav
(+)

Princess Viktorria

Most handsome gentleman of Viktorria

Dear Journal,

I saw him again, if only briefly, in the square. At least, I think it was him, I'll recognize that tall frame no matter where in town I see it.

A little hobbit offered to arrange a meeting between us, that is after I caught him with his hands in my pocket. Maybe it was rash, but I dug deep and fetched him the coin. He probably needs it more anyways, and I'm dying for a chance to meet this man.

Loving regards,
Viktorria.

25th Oct, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Victoriav
(+)

Viktorria the Princess

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Lady Fluke is fair beyond compare,
her beauty is without match,
for thou ist so unique I will offer thy poem thou seek.

With lips as red as a cherry, and a jaw pronounced with rarity, thou hast hair as golden as a canary.

While thy own features are more of convention, I can only envy Lady Fluke's invention. She puts me to shame, with her curvy frame. Maybe someday, I will arise to her fame.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Oct, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Victoriav
(+)

Viktorria Princess

Message to Advisor

Dearest Father Erik,

I hope thou hast been well. I've been good, and things seem to be getting better. I have hope now, for the future.

I've taken the running random errands for the various business owners around town, some paid and some charity. I've also been taking lessons in intelligence at the Palace of Parody, and growing food for the local convicts. That doesn't pay well, but I do it more out of the goodness of my own heart.

Father, I have a confession to make. I fear I am too free-spirited. The other day I was in the temple to worship and seek out more ways to spread kindness, but the woman in charge turned me away. She said I was neither lawful nor good!

Is it too late for me to change?

I've met a man as well. I hope him to be the honorable soul I think he is. I'm building up the courage to speak to him as I write. How are your followers? I'd like to visit with you again as soon as we both are able.

Loving Regards Always,
Viktorria.

25th Oct, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Victoriav
(+)

Viktorria Princess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Reflections on your father

Dear Diary,

I had another nightmare, but this time it was about my father. I won't go into detail for fear of reliving it.

My father wasn't a bad man, but he wasn't a particularly good one either. For as much as he talked about honor the few times I met him, he was never around to raise his only daughter. I distinctly remember the times he yelled at my mother, and the times he stormed out of the house swearing he'd never come back.

He always did though, and he was never violent. I look back now and pity him whereas I used to fear him. I've now seen what desperation can do to a person. I wonder if all the campaigns he fought in did something to mess with his mind.

Will the man I love, turn out the same?

I think it's best to put down the pen and leave this entry as it sits.

Loving regards,
Viktorria.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Viktorria the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,