On A Plane Do You Want The Window Seat Or Aisle Seat?

On Plane Window Seat Aisle Seat - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

If you prefer this seat, you're selfish. WINDOW seat or aisle seat? Where you choose to sit on a plane says a lot about your personality, according to psychologists. Source 4k.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Seat Aisle Seat Window Want You Plane On

I disagree completely! The choice of seat does not reflect personality, except perhaps in specific cases, but comfort. I’m a broad-shouldered man, as an example, and I choose window seats followed by aisle only so my shoulders do not encroach on my seat mates. On my own,I also will choose a windows because I like enjoying the view as much as possible. Seeing the ground variations and terrain go by is something that always thrills me. But the main reason for both my wife and I to choose one of the seats on the ends is completely comfort.
In today’s typical airliner, the seats are small, short leg space,and cramped due to the profitability because no higher when they get more passengers on board. If the seats were all of the same comfort levels, then if given a choice I’d pick a window seat first, for the reason I stated initially, but not mind about any other seat choices.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

On A Plane Do You Want The Window Seat Or Aisle Seat? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I am not one that worries about what seat I get. If I am going to be in a plane I just prefer to have a seat. If it is a aisle seat that is fine if it is a window seat that is fine. Most of the time on a plane I close my eyes and nap anyways.

> TOPIC: On A Plane Do You Want The Window Seat Or Aisle Seat?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,