Aeleis the Emissary

Aeleis Emissary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Oct, 2019 - 3:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 949 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Sep, 2019 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Aeleis the Emissary

My name is Aeleis. I am known as the Emissary by many. I can be described as a tall and slim woman, not very physically capable, but with sharp eyes and an even sharper mind.

I intend to do acquire the great knowledge of the wise people before me in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2019 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Emissary Aeleis

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

26th Sep, 2019 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Aeleis the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Eliane came to find me shortly after I've arrived in town. I was homeless for my first days, sleeping at the tavern when she showed up and insisted that I followed her to the builder's guild. "No good, no good", she said about sleeping at a rented room. She then helped to buy my own propriety and said that I could contact her if I've ever needed anything. What a gentle lady, no? What the demons will she want back from me?

27th Sep, 2019 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Emissary Aeleis

I am considered the master of the Magician Skill.

28th Sep, 2019 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Emissary Aeleis

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Oh beautiful lady,
if it is yours desire,
do not give me sorrow,
because I will convert it to love.
I will take for revenge
and love you more and more.
I believe that in such affection
there is no addition.
But what impossible!
Love cannot help me
Because it serves you.

28th Sep, 2019 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Aeleis the Emissary

While a Bully may be difficult for some a Bully is no match for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Oct, 2019 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Aeleis Emissary

Zarian the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Aeleis

Zarian, an apprendice of bodyguard, decided to join my party. New in Town, like myself, he knew it would be hard to gain respect without putting himself at risk. He heard of me at the tavern and thought I could be a good risk.

1st Oct, 2019 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Muttien
(+)

Aeleis Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most beautiful lady of Aeleis

The most beautiful lady I've ever seen was in one of my long days at the Town Hall. I was doing my two-week job as a scriber when one of the apprentices for Bookkeeper showed up. She had bright emerald eyes that promised to swallow me like an undertow. Her hair was of a dark brown, curly and falling over her shoulders in a beautiful and intricate hairstyle. Her body was slim but didn't look sick like mine, on the contrary, even in the dim light of the library of the Town Hall, she looked bright.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Aeleis the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,