Thanksgiving 2017

Thanksgiving 2017 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Nov, 2017 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Thanksgiving 2017
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2017

What are you going to be doing on Thursday, 23 November, 2017 to celebrate Thanksgiving Day?

See all Thanksgiving Topics.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2017
A Friend

Thanksgiving

I will probably be working that day. I do not mind working on Thanksgiving as I find it not that much of a holiday anymore. I guess I do not celebrate Thanksgiving like others do.

1st Nov, 2017 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2017 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

That's sad Kntoran, Thanksgiving is the best to be with family and its like a pre-Christmas celebration.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2017
A Friend

Thanksgiving

Nothing but work, since I’m Canadian. Black Friday horrifies me, also. Too much unstructured violence!

2nd Nov, 2017 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

The same as last year I guess. Having some quality time with my family which includes games, laughs, catching up on the news and some great food.

13th Nov, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2017

Looks like this year I get to spend it with my oldest child(Girl) and her husband. My youngest I am hoping to see the day before or after. Both of my girls are married and will spend time with the in-laws. My middle child(Boy)... I'm not talking to him much these days and the reason for it doesn't belong in this thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Nov, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2017

That's too bad about your middle child Susanshadow. Maybe for Thanksgiving you both can touch base somehow.

16th Nov, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2017 Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Thanks Cherish for the kinds words. He has to prove himself to me. He's almost 30 yrs old and doesn't wish to act like an adult, which is a sad thought. Considering what he did to me was very childish and stupid.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Thanksgiving 2017

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,