Zimbabwe vs USA

Zimbabwe Usa - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Nov, 2017 - 9:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2017 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Zimbabwe vs USA

Woman thrown in jail over a tweet. AN AMERICAN woman has been imprisoned in a foreign country and charged with "Subversion" over something she allegedly wrote in a tweet. Source 7k.

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

USA Zimbabwe

Obviously, Zimbabwe does not want press freedom but its the first time I've heard of such draconian measures in a country that has been more or less 'quiet' on the world's front.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Zimbabwe vs USA
A Friend

Zimbabwe vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

I wouldn't say that Zimbabwe has been quiet, they've been pretty draconian before hand - having expelled the settlers living there. I can't say that I am surprised that this happened, I just wonder why this woman felt the need to go there in the first place.

7th Nov, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

USA Zimbabwe

Is there any African nation without an issue? I agree with Rabve, Zimbabwe has some big racial issues and a dictator as its leader. The journalist was there to do what journalists do but she probably did not realize how monitored she was by the current regime.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

Zimbabwe vs USA
A Friend

USA Zimbabwe

Yeah, it's been pretty bad there for a while. I am not pinning the blame to either side, because these things are far more complex than that. It's just how conflicts work out. Hopefully she'll be freed soon though. I do find it humorous, in a Schadenfreude sense, that she'd get locked up for calling them dictatorial. It's sad, but also darkly humorous.

8th Nov, 2017 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

Zimbabwe vs USA

Maybe because whatever criticisms encountered should only be localized but when you use Twitter you're making it an international deal and Robert Mugabe doesn't want his regime to become a focus of the UN or other countries.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Zimbabwe vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,