Sutherland Springs Texas First Baptist Mass Shooting

- The Bible Revealed - Posted: 6th Nov, 2017 - 2:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Sutherland Springs Texas First Baptist Mass Shooting
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2017 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Gunman opens fire at Texas church; multiple people shot. A gunman opened fire at a church outside San Antonio on Sunday, and multiple people were shot, according to multiple media reports. Wilson County Sheriff Joe Tackitt told The Wilson County News and other media that the gunman walked into First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs and began firing, killing some of his victims. The shooter has been taken down, the sheriff said. Ref. USAToday.

Image from NBCNews.com.

Sutherland Springs Texas First Baptist Mass Shooting (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Shooting Mass Baptist Texas Springs Sutherland

American lone wolf or just another sheep of ISIS? Regardless not even a church is protected ground anymore and we're becoming like the Middle East.

5th Nov, 2017 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Sutherland Springs Texas First Baptist Mass Shooting Revealed Bible The

What happened there is tragic. The death toll is in the 20s from unconfirmed reports but I don't know how many were injured.

5th Nov, 2017 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Some may be questioning their faith right now while others who were spared might have their faith renewed but it doesn't matter because this is happening far too often.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The latest information I’ve seen says that the gunman was dead in his car. It was no car chase and no gunfire exchange with police. This idiot just walked into the church, killed approximately 27 people, walked out and shot himself. More details to follow.

6th Nov, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Strange, where did they get that car chase information from? What I am looking out for is the identity of the shooter. I hope this wasn't a copy cat style mass shooting to mimic Las Vegas.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2017 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sutherland Springs Texas Baptist Mass Shooting

Texas church shooter identified as former Air Force airman Devin Kelley. Authorities did not immediately identify the motive or identity of the gunman behind Sunday's attack at First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, Texas, that left 26 dead. But two law enforcement officials who were not authorized to comment publicly identified the gunman as Devin Kelley, 26, of nearby Comal County, Texas. He previously served in the Air Force, according to a Pentagon statement to the Associated Press. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sutherland Springs Texas Baptist Mass Shooting The Bible Revealed

That is interesting that a military person did this supposedly. I guess we wait now and see what the reason is behind this. I think some of this has to do with the far left too and not just ISIL.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Sutherland Springs Texas First Baptist Mass Shooting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,