Lumberton, North Carolina Where Women Go Missing

Lumberton North Carolina Women Missing - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Nov, 2017 - 10:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Lumberton, North Carolina Women Go Missing Serial killer
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 9:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The town where women keep vanishing. THREE women are dead, another two are missing and the local police have called in the FBI to help solve the crimes plaguing the fear-plagued town. Source 1j

Image from Facebook public domain.

Lumberton, North Carolina Where Women Go Missing (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Missing Women Carolina North Lumberton

The serial killer is targeting fairly attractive girls and just random women. That's a town I will remember to avoid should I ever go to NC. Its always those small towns that seem to have the worst creeps.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lumberton, North Carolina Where Women Go Missing History & Civil Business Politics

I think the person or persons doing this are connected with the women and know them well before they are going missing. I think these women are owing some money to someone and that is having a bearing on the disappearances. Maybe they were trying to pay off their debt by using their bodies but the person had much darker ideals.

7th Nov, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Missing Women Carolina North Lumberton

Look for a loner, an odd ball who doesn't fit in well and has a small item. Usually those are the ones that do this kind of thing.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

> TOPIC: Lumberton, North Carolina Where Women Go Missing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,