Julian Rogue - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 395
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Julian the Rogue
A Friend

Julian the Rogue

My name is Julian. I stand about 5 foot 10 and have tanned skin, short dark brown hair. I am quite handsome, if I do say so myself. My mother always told me I had a mischievous smile, which is probably why I am known as Julian the Rogue. Or maybe it is because of all the trouble I have gotten into because of gambling and smuggling or even liberating the odd thing here and there.

In this world, the only way you survive is through luck and skill. Definitely not through the grace of god as those charlatans claim. At the end of the day, Its simply your own wit and how the dice fall that determines whether you live or die. Thats why I do what it takes to keep staying alive and let others do the same.

In the end, what I really want to achieve is to amass enough wealth to live an easier and safer life. Is that really so unreasonable? And I don't mind breaking a law here and there to help me achieve that. Laws are really supposed to be there to keep us safe, right? So if it is doing the opposite its my civic duty to ignore it.

Maybe one day I will be the one who writes the laws. But iff that's the case then it will definitely be a while until then.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Julian the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Julian

Advisor Description

I will never forget how I met katya. A young pretty lass, with short, curly, brown hair and a hearty laugh, who would prove to be a valuable ally.

I was running from the town guard because they mistakenly thought I was stealing. Or was I actually stealing? I cannot remember, but that's not important.

Anyway so I am running down the street and round a corner, when I am suddenly grabbed and pulled into a side alley. As I am trying to get my bearing and process what just happened, I hear the town guards rush down past continuing down the main street, shouting and eager in their pursuit, completely missing me in the side alley.

As I get up and brush the dirt off my clothes, I look up and start thanking my saviour, but stop mid sentence. I am surprised to find a young girl dressed in a plain tavern wenchs clothes. She just laughs and lets me know that I should be more careful.

I just look at her, kind of dumbfounded, thinking about what to say. Normally I don't have problem talking with lasses, but this one is exceptionally gorgeous. I finally open my mouth to speak, but I am interrupted by my stomach loudly grumbling. Katya just laughed again and told me to follow her. She led me into a tavern, where she gave me food and drink.

We talked for a long time. I found out Katya works at this tavern. She asked about my past and I told her about what led me to this point of my life. She asked what I wanted to do in the future and I told her about my desire to get wealth and live a more comfortable life and about my disagreement with some of the laws. She found that funny and told me that I should first worry about not ending up in jail, but assured me that if I stick with her and listen to her advice I would be fine.

And that is how I met Katya. Not sure if I will necessarily listen to her advice, but I am definitely glad I have her in my life.

> TOPIC: Julian the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,