Duggin the Paladin

Duggin Paladin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Nov, 2017 - 11:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 392
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin
A Friend

Duggin the Paladin

I am Duggin. A male paladin standing 6 feet 7 inches tall, with short thick blonde hair, average-sized blue eyes a clean shaven face. I am broad-shouldered and muscular and I follow the paths of good and righteousness. I plan to begin work guarding the wagons of merchants as well as battling some of the local denizens as well as healing those who may need my aid. My skill with the two-handed sword is unmatched and I always seek to help those who are less fortunate. My beloved mother loved me with all of her heart and taught me well and shared with me many of my father's exploits upon the field of battle.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin
A Friend

Paladin Duggin

Advisor Description

It was mid morning when I first met brother Guldar, dressed in fine white robes, he smiled warmly at me as I was exiting the tavern after enjoying a hardy breakfast. After I had gotten over the initial shock of being informed I was being watched, Guldar and I became fast friends, and he told me that he knew that I would do very well as a paladin. He told me that both my mother and father had instructed him that upon either of their deaths, that he was to look after me for the first little while as I grew and learned in town.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin
A Friend

Duggin the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

The great Lady Fluke is beautiful, her heart is dutiful, her hair is long and flowing, and she is all knowing. Her eyes are the brightest of gems and she is very slender and not at all a pretender. She is very loving and kind and she will help the young ones who are in a bind.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2017 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Duggin the Paladin
A Friend

Paladin Duggin

Poor duggin was simply too eager and got ahead of himself before he was completely ready to do battle. He was not yet strong enough to take on even a young bully. He was eventually overcome by this bully and had not the strength to come back. He will always be remembered for his goodness kindness and gentleness for those who needed his help or who simply needed a friend to listen to them.

> TOPIC: Duggin the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,