Nonoperative Management

Nonoperative Management - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th Mar, 2017 - 1:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Shoot? No need for an operation, keep the bullet inside you.
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nonoperative Management

In select patients with gunshot wounds, no operation is sometimes a better option

At one time, trauma surgeons considered an operation mandatory to treat gunshot wounds to the abdomen, but a study has found that in selected patients, avoiding an operation -- a practice known as nonoperative management -- is an acceptable and effective treatment. Ref. Source 3w.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Nonoperative Management
A Friend

Management Nonoperative

Yeah, I have friends that still have shrapnel inside of themselves. I don't have any with a bullet left inside though. For some it's just too dangerous to dig out all the shrapnel so they left it in. I guess I was lucky or skillful (Mostly lucky) enough to have evaded the lead and explosions meant for me.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Nonoperative Management
A Friend

Nonoperative Management Health & Special Psychology

I have a couple knife wounds and a gun shot wound but nothing was left inside of me. I was lucky not have anything in my core just the extremities.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Nonoperative Management
A Friend

Management Nonoperative

I have a knife wound and that is from my misspent youth. It's crazy the stuff I did and the places I did it while I was in the Army without getting shot, blown up, or both.

> TOPIC: Nonoperative Management

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,