Sitting Behind A Desk

Sitting Desk - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 19th Jan, 2017 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th May, 2008 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sitting Behind A Desk

Danger behind the desk

People who sit for prolonged periods at desks have double the risk of developing potentially fatal blood clots, a Wellington study has found.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4516621a10.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2008 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Sitting Behind A Desk
A Friend

Desk Behind Sitting

Well it is a good thing that I am not sitting all the time. I get up and move around at work a lot.

9th May, 2008 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Sitting Behind A Desk Health & Special Psychology

I try to get in some exercise now and again because guess what you do at school all day long - SIT!

17th May, 2008 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Desk Behind Sitting

The easy solve for this is to find a reason to get up. Don't put your stationary so close to you or something that you use often, this way you have to get up to get it. Also, stretching should be the start and finish of everyday.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Desk Behind Sitting

Too much sitting, too little exercise may accelerate biological aging

Elderly women who sit for more than 10 hours a day with low physical activity have cells that are biologically older than their chronological age by eight years compared to women who are less sedentary, research shows. Ref. Source 7b.

> TOPIC: Sitting Behind A Desk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,