Pain Killers

Pain Killers - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th Mar, 2017 - 3:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Painkillers: Watch out if you are a woman!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2005 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pain Killers

Painkillers raise blood pressure in women-U.S. study

Reuters - Women who take higher doses of common, over-the-counter painkillers such as ibuprofen and even Tylenol have higher blood pressure than women who do not, U.S. researchers reported on Monday.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._painkillers_dc

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 8:25am / Post ID: #

Pain Killers
A Friend

Killers Pain

My wife found this out during her first pregnancy. The pain killers she was taking were temporarily raising her blood pressure. She had to start taking it sporadically and only when she really needed it. She had to learn to deal with the pain. On another note, I also don't take allot of pain medication because I notice it raises mine slightly too. I think this mostly effects women, but the occassional man has the issue to, though not related to the same reasons.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pain Killers Health & Special Psychology

Painkillers without dangerous side effects

Researchers have discovered a new way of developing painkillers. When used in an animal model, their prototype of a morphine-like molecule was able to produce substantial pain relief in inflamed tissues. However, healthy tissues remained unaffected, suggesting that the severe side effects currently associated with these types of painkillers might be avoided. Ref. Source 9j.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Pain Killers
A Friend

Killers Pain

Having another type of pain killer is good especially if it just targets the inflamed tissues. The only draw back I see with this one is it is morphine based. Morphine does not work for me so there is a possibility this new drug will have no effect on me.

> TOPIC: Pain Killers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,