Meniscus

Meniscus - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Mar, 2017 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Knee replacement
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Meniscus

Researchers grow knee meniscus in lab

Using living cartilage cells and collagen from bovines, scientists have successfully grown a meniscus, the cartilage that cushions the knee joint. Next up will be clinical trials to see if the lab-cultivated option will be a viable replacement for the real thing. Ref. Source 4i.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Meniscus
A Friend

Meniscus

I think that having a actual living cartilage in the knee replacement will be much better that a metal part that could wear out or otherwise cause issues. Plus a living part can last longer and do much better in the long run.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Meniscus
A Friend

Meniscus Health & Special Psychology

Oh, I have no doubt this would be better. I messed up my meniscus back when I was the Defense Language Institute learning Arabic… and playing football for fun. They had to operate to fix my knee, and the meniscus was the target. Not that I'm just a touch older I can tell which knee it is when the weather changes.

> TOPIC: Meniscus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,