Heart Attack & Wealth

Heart Attack Wealth - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st May, 2017 - 9:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Heart Attack & Wealth

Heart failure mortality is inversely related to wealth of country

Death in patients with heart failure is inversely related to the wealth of the country they live in, according to new research. Death rates in India and Africa were three to four times higher than those documented in Western countries. Ref. Source 1a.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack & Wealth
A Friend

Wealth and Attack Heart

I think this has to do with quick access to a doctor that is trained to identify and save a person from a heart attack. I know there are places in other countries that a doctor can be a four or more hour drive to get to. In that amount of time many suffering a heart attack will die.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Heart Attack & Wealth
A Friend

Heart Attack & Wealth Health & Special Psychology

KN,

You are spot on here. And it's not just getting to doctor… it's even getting a first responder there. I mean, they say if you can get a first responder (EMT) to a heart attack victim within ten minutes his/her chances go up dramatically. Many of these poor countries don't have the infrastructure to support that and some don't even have the first responders.

> TOPIC: Heart Attack & Wealth

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,