Vengard the Raider

Vengard Raider - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Nov, 2017 - 11:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 398
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

Vengard the Raider
A Friend

Vengard the Raider

I'm Vengard. My mother gave me this name in accordance with my father's will. I don't know exactly what the name ment for him, neither does my mother. Neither did, cause she's dead now…

I'm a tall young man, with a well-trained body due to my physical exercices. My face is rather ordinary, with thin lines and shoulder-length black hair. The only part of it what I'm proud of are my eyes. They're big, pale, blue, near grey. My skin is white.

I see myself as a fighter, but not only that. Yes I like the marsial arts and the adrenalin of a fight, but I although like accumulating knoledges about the world and feeding my mind with new things to learn.
First of all, I want to be renowned in this world, by accomplishing various quests and helping people who need my assistance. I've not a nack for the commerce, so I prefer missions which are more… Practical. Tasks which involve to explore the country, try to solve mysteries are good for me.
I think contracting alliances with other people is important, however I can although be on my own if it's required.

At the end, I hope to be the futur ruler of this country, because that's what I've been prepared for, why I've learned such different things and trained my body and mind.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Vengard the Raider
A Friend

Raider Vengard

Advisor Description

After I rented a bedroom at the tavern, I was wandering around in the town streets. It was the morning, the sun shined in the sky but the temperature was mild.
I was thinking about my next destination, I had no idea of what I should do now. Sudenly, a strong feeling overwhelmed me, I was sure that I was followed.
Stopped in my tracks, I slowly started to turn around. The man who followed me was standing in the middle of the street, right in front of me. How I didn't notice him earlier?

This man was well-dressed, in an aristocratic fashion. He was about five feet tall and he gave off a smell of delicate fragrance. His pale face was long, perfectly shaved. I couldn't see his hair because he was wearing a hooded red velvet cloak. His piercing eyes was fixed on me.

I felt a little awkward, why did this man follow me? However, his stand wasn't ominous, so I started to relax and I asked to him:

"May I help you, sir?"

"Maybe it's me who can help you, young man", he replied with a contemptuous tone.

So, he began to tell me the reason of his presence. During his tale, my surprise was gradualy increasing. This man told me that he's been a friend of my father for a long while, and my father asked him to look after me when the time come.

"And the time came, young man, you're a part of this town now and according to my old friend's desire, I'll keep an eye on you and try to guide you with my knoledge of how the live goes here".

I thought to myself it was always a new thing to discover about my father's will… Realy, I don't even know the man who spawned me, but it seemed that he's planed every part of my live so far…
This time, I had to admit it, it could be very usefull to have an advisor in this city I didn't know.

> TOPIC: Vengard the Raider

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,