Deadpool 2

Deadpool 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 9th Aug, 2018 - 11:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Deadpool 2 2010s
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 9:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Deadpool 2

'Deadpool 2' Delivered Something Completely Out of Left Field. Either way, who can complain about new Deadpool 2 footage? The Heat Vision team of Source 3e.

Deadpool 2
Deadpool 2 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2017 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Deadpool

Had loads of fun watching Deadpool 1 so I'm really excited for Deadpool 2 in 2018. I just hope they don't mess it up by going too much in one direction by trying to over achieve and end up making a flop.

Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

Deadpool 2 Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Foul-mouthed mutant mercenary Wade Wilson (AKA. Deadpool), brings together a team of fellow mutant rogues to protect a young boy of supernatural abilities from the brutal, time-traveling mutant, Cable.
Director: David Leitch
Stars: Josh Brolin, Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, Zazie Beetz.

9th Aug, 2018 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Deadpool

My review will have * spoilers * so if you haven't seen it don't read this. If you think Deadpool 1 was crazy things get crazier in Deadpool 2. There is a lot more adult material and that scene with Deadpool growing back his legs almost had a touch of pedophilia in it… not sure how to take that scene. By the end of the movie two girls rig a time travel device (No build up to that or even that they had the skill to do it) and then Deadpool goes around 'fixing' things. Do we get a hint that he also 'fixes' what happened in the last big Marvel movie?

> TOPIC: Deadpool 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,