Are You A Desk Worker?

Are Desk Worker - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Nov, 2017 - 3:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are You A Desk Worker?

Employees want to sit down less and walk more during work days. Desk-based workers would like to spend less time sitting down and more time walking or doing physical activity as part of their working day, research suggests. Source 3k.

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2017 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Worker Desk You Are

Sitting down for an extended period can be a drag because it makes you tired and your bum gets numb. There should be a little of both each day (Walking around and taking a seat).

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Are You A Desk Worker?
A Friend

Are You A Desk Worker? History & Civil Business Politics

Getting up and moving around regularly has always been recommended by many sources. During my work day, I stand, stretch and move around, as it also helps my cognition.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Are You A Desk Worker?
A Friend

Worker Desk You Are

I work at a desk a lot of the time but I do not sit down. I have a desk that allows you to stand up at it or sit down at it as it is adjustable to different heights. I like to stand and do my work rather than sit down. I do sit at times but it is usually less than four hours a week..

> TOPIC: Are You A Desk Worker?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,