Cailaira the Mercenary

Cailaira Mercenary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Nov, 2017 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 403
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Cailaira the Mercenary
A Friend

Cailaira the Mercenary

I am Cailaira. I am named after a distant ancestor of historic importance. One of the many talented spiritual healers. In the land. I have an athletic physique, yet I am blessed or cursed, depending on perspective with the beauty and sinful curves of ethereal womanliness. I stand at a comparatively modest height of 5'0. Due to the modesty of my height, and the teasing from my peers and siblings, this pushed me into doing all I could to prove myself physically, spiritually and intellectually. I am a competitive kind of woman and I will do anything to get to the top, even if it means kicking others while their down in order to gain an advantage. My hair is long and straight, with the bright of hue of fire. My eyes are a dark jade and can pierce the heart like a dagger, or drown you within their intensity. Despite my love for the outdoors and the many hours I spend doing outdoor pursuits, my skin is very pale, almost pasty. This gives me a gothic air about me. Despite my philosophy of do anything to get to the top, I have a very soft spot for animals and consider myself kin with nature and druids, for whom I have much respect. However, my cutthroat and street smarts allows me to walk within the darkness amongst the shadier characters, spies, thieves, assassins. It pays to have friends in low places. I intend to achieve my goal of domination over the realm by first ruling the street and the underground. From meagre beginnings, to blossom into a ruler of kings.I am Cailaira. I am named after a distant ancestor of historic importance. One of the many talented spiritual healers. In the land. I have an athletic physique, yet I am blessed or cursed, depending on perspective with the beauty and sinful curves of ethereal womanliness. I stand at a comparatively modest height of 5'0. Due to the modesty of my height, and the teasing from my peers and siblings, this pushed me into doing all I could to prove myself physically, spiritually and intellectually. I am a competitive kind of woman and I will do anything to get to the top, even if it means kicking others while their down in order to gain an advantage. My hair is long and straight, with the bright of hue of fire. My eyes are a dark jade and can pierce the heart like a dagger, or drown you within their intensity. Despite my love for the outdoors and the many hours I spend doing outdoor pursuits, my skin is very pale, almost pasty. This gives me a gothic air about me. Despite my philosophy of do anything to get to the top, I have a very soft spot for animals and consider myself kin with nature and druids, for whom I have much respect. However, my cutthroat and street smarts allows me to walk within the darkness amongst the shadier characters, spies, thieves, assassins. It pays to have friends in low places. I intend to achieve my goal of domination over the realm by first ruling the street and the underground. From meagre beginnings, to blossom into a ruler of kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Cailaira the Mercenary
A Friend

Mercenary Cailaira

Advisor Description

It was beginning to get dark. I had been walking the streets of the town for quite some time. Taking my time, getting a feel for the place, its people, culture and looking for that all important work. A girl's got to make gold somehow. I hadn't had any work since my last body guard mission. A scowl had crossed my feature as I thought back to the boss having cut my wages for that attempted theft. Though I prefer to think of it more as a long term loan of supplies. He obviously didn't appreciate the technicality of things, but you can't blame me for trying, right? For a while, I'd been getting the feeling I was getting followed. I had caught glimpses of a well-dressed, noble type. With my tendency to dip into the shadowy arts, and being in need of more gold, I thought easy target. So I was all for turning the stalker, as I thought of him, to the stalkee, and then into an unwilling provider of gold. So, to throw him off, I wandered into the nearest dark alley, between a butcher's shop and what I think was some sort of leather working place. Either way, the scent of the two places combined was not something I want to repeat in the near future. And I waited… Like a panther.... For my prey to approach. With all intent of making off with his gold. But, things didn't quite go to plan. As he approached, I leaped out in front of him. Yet before I could even open my mouth to demand he hand over his gold, he had me flat on my back in a move I didn't expect with a blade to my throat. His voice was held the drawl familiar to Southern aristocracy, and strong, well defined muscles clearly visible beneath his fine leather shirt and chaps. I could tell he was tall. Even if most are, compared to myself… And when he spoke to me, well, we will just say, gold was the last thing on my mind. "Were you going to rob me, lil girl?" he purred into my ear. His breath warm against my suddenly over sensitive flesh. Trembling, I shook my head no. "do not lie to me girl." he had replied to me, in that dark velvet way. I thought, the end is ni. Even before I even started my quest to rule the kingdoms. Yet, to my surprise, he laughed and removed the blade from my throat and helped me up. Trembling, I took his hand. "come, girl. We will retire to the tavern and we must speak.". "Don't call me girl." I had told him, to which he just laughed. The authority in his voice brooking little to no argument as I followed him into the warmth of the Tavern and took a seat in one of the back corners, so as not to be overheard. After buying an ale for us, he sat, folding his arms and just stared at me. His stare, piercing bright blue, right through me. "Not what I expected." he finally commented, tilting his head, a lock of bright platinum hair falling into the ocean blue eyes. "but a most welcome vision." he added, with an arch of his eyebrow. A little non pulsed, I stared at him. "Who exactly are you?" I had asked. "All in good time, girl." he replied, taking a leisurely sip of his drink.

Over the ale, he had told me he had been following me for some time. "I know of your quest, lil girl." he had said. Seeing the look of shock on my features, he hastened to add. "And I am here to advise you." he paused, his eyes roving my body silently. "You, may come to me, for anything." he added, smiling slightly as a soft blush coloured my lily white skin. To say I was startled that he knew so much about me and my quest, would be an understatement. And to say I had some sort of attraction to this man, would also, be an understatement of the century. To make him part of my life will be inevitable. I want to be his, and he will help me further my goals of kingdom domenenation… Even as thoughts of other types of domination he could help me with flew through my mind. Yes, he could be useful in my endotherms in many many ways. I am normally a very good reader of people and their motives. But this man. His aristocratic mask was to polished, to carefully in place. His reasons for wanting to help me, is interest in me, his suspicions… They remain a mystery to me… And something I intend to unravel as time progresses. Yet it is part of his lure. The mysteriousness that drew me to start trusting in him, despite my less than stellar knowledge of his motives, hopes and dreams for me. Would he really help? Or would he betray? Much remains to be seen as our story unfolds.

> TOPIC: Cailaira the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,