Hologram Communications

Hologram Communications - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 20th Nov, 2017 - 7:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th May, 2008 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hologram Communications

Aussies go sci-fi with holograms

Forget conference calls or video crosses beaming your hologram across the country for a live chat is closer to becoming a household reality.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4562061a28.html

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2008 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Communications Hologram

Part of me think that is cool but along with the whole Webcam thing, sometimes I like to check my mail and play games in my frumpy PJs! So I don't think I would like to "beam" anywhere! Now for business and education where they are prepared--that could be a good thing. Homes, not so much! Scary laugh.gif! In my opinion!

Post Date: 28th May, 2008 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Hologram Communications
A Friend

Hologram Communications Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I think this is great technology. It is something that I would use if it was available in homes just like a video phone. I find it much nicer to talk to a person or a image of the person than to just a voice but that is me. Having the ability to project your image even a 3D image to another place is cool in my book.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Communications Hologram

Stretchable hologram can switch between multiple images.The possibility of sending and receiving holographic messages has long tantalized Science Fiction fans. Although we're not there yet, scientists have now created holograms that can change from one image to another as the materials used to generate them are stretched. Ref. Source 8o.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

Hologram Communications
A Friend

Communications Hologram

I don't know if holograms will take off as a communication method, but 3D visual devices like the Oculus can easily be seen to work as virtual reality communications. Eventually, the miniaturization of the technology will make it as pervasive as cellulars are today, enabling you to communicate across the world, in a fantasy world of your choosing.

> TOPIC: Hologram Communications

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,