Kingowlbear Introduction - Page 3 of 3

Kingowlbear, this is to inform you that your - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Jan, 2019 - 12:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2018 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 30
Flag Posts: 283
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.1%
[+] Gain: 2,476.26 FP
Charm: 13

Kingowlbear Introduction - Page 3

I have been having some mental health issues recently which have been making it difficult to post in game. This has happened to me before and based on previous times the best thing for me to do is to set this aside for the time being. I hope that in a couple of weeks I will be able to get back to regular postings.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 25th Nov, 2017 - 7:14pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2018 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Kingowlbear Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kingowlbear

Best wishes Kingowlbear. Take care of yourself and I hope everything gets worked out for you. Far less important, of course, but we look forward to playing with you again some day if it's a good fit for you!

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2018 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Kingowlbear Introduction
A Friend

Kingowlbear Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Indeed, take care. I'll be sure to have done something… interesting to Nikolaos in the meantime biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2018 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Kingowlbear Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction Kingowlbear

Kingowl, take care of yourself! I certainly hope you can rejoin the fun sometime down the road.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2018 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Introduction Kingowlbear

All the best Kingowlbear, take care of yourself. Hope you, get better soon, and are able to regulate it.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2019 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Kingowlbear Introduction

Kingowlbear, this is to inform you that your membership upgrade expired today and your permissions have been returned to regular membership.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kingowlbear Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,