Kingowlbear Introduction - Page 2 of 2

I have had a rough few days but things are - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Jan, 2018 - 4:04am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 32 125 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Kingowlbear Introduction - Page 2

Kingowlbear, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Kingowlbear

Hi Kingowlbear. As a premium member you can request a custom avatar, usually a photo of yourself, be installed as your avatar rather than that sad face. You can send it directly to admin, will you need his email or do you already have it?

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,954
Avg: 8.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,480.17 FP
Charm: 330

Kingowlbear Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community Kingowlbear, thanks for contributing and congratulations on your upcoming addition to the family.

Attached Image QUOTE (Kingowlbear)
This brings me to the issue of my upcoming schedule. My wife is pregnant and the due date is in about 3 weeks.

I take it that baby isn't born yet or was recently? It is highly likely that you may be swamped even in April as that is just a few months away and running to the crib at night, job and wife will have you tremendously busy, so if you want to be Dungeon Master you will want to ensure that all your at home needs are met first. Other than that we will welcome you as a Dungeon Master.

On another note you mentioned your friends also have busy schedules, maybe they might like this environment as it is meant to be asynchronous for Dungeons & Dragons and as you have discovered it is not a whimsical environment so role-playing is good.

Lastly, as a Premium Member you can send me your photo and I will install it as your Avatar. I will Email you now so you know where to send it.
Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Premium Writer
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 22
Avg: 2.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 59.4%
[+] Gain: 2,564.72 FP
Charm: 10

Page 2 Introduction Kingowlbear

No baby yet, but it could really be any day now. I will of course make sure to make sure that my home needs are met before taking on a new project like that. Mid to late April just puts me past the time of year when all of the animals I take care of are done having their babies. So if I am still having to get up in the middle of the night I at least won't have to be putting on a coat and thermal underwear.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 7 January 2019 | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 25th Nov, 2017 - 7:14pm
Signature:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Premium Senior
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 32
Avg: 1.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.9%
[+] Gain: 2,562.66 FP
Charm: 6

Introduction Kingowlbear

Congratulations Kingowlbear, you will be a father soon. All the very best for the future. I quite enjoyed the interaction your character had with mine.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 14 November 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG General | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Premium Writer
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 22
Avg: 2.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 59.4%
[+] Gain: 2,564.72 FP
Charm: 10

Kingowlbear Introduction

I have had a rough few days but things are looking much better now. Hopefully in a few days I will be able to get my bearings and get back to participating in my game.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 7 January 2019 | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 25th Nov, 2017 - 7:14pm
Signature:
Guest please SHARE: "Kingowlbear Introduction" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Kingowlbear Introduction" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Kingowlbear Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Top 20 FP Owners

1. Krakyn - 20,660
2. KNtoran - 15,556
3. Usabookworm - 12,994
4. ICon - 8,719
5. FairMaiden - 7,992
6. Kelic - 7,497
7. News - 7,434
8. Play by post - 6,806
9. ScottI - 5,900
10. DianeC - 4,031
Auto Updated: Every 31 minutes.
11. Cinder - 3,727
12. Canabusis - 3,146
13. Felipe - 2,886
14. Kyrroeth - 2,785
15. ChristianD - 2,618
16. Buddha - 2,588
17. Kingowlbear - 2,564
18. Anronrosby - 2,562
19. Fyfasan - 2,550
20. Kullgen - 2,550

Highlights

The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 17 Hours Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 2.4 Days Ago
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Chaser 3.5 Days Ago
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Vex 3.6 Days Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 4.1 Days Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Opinion 17th Jan, 2018 - 5:29pm
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Pagan 1st Jan, 2018 - 3:45am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LitRPG 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:42pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes