Kingowlbear Introduction - Page 2 of 3

So as predicted about a month and a half later - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Apr, 2018 - 4:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Kingowlbear Introduction - Page 2

Kingowlbear, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Kingowlbear

Hi Kingowlbear. As a premium member you can request a custom avatar, usually a photo of yourself, be installed as your avatar rather than that sad face. You can send it directly to admin, will you need his email or do you already have it?

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Kingowlbear Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community Kingowlbear, thanks for contributing and congratulations on your upcoming addition to the family.

international QUOTE (Kingowlbear)
This brings me to the issue of my upcoming schedule. My wife is pregnant and the due date is in about 3 weeks.

I take it that baby isn't born yet or was recently? It is highly likely that you may be swamped even in April as that is just a few months away and running to the crib at night, job and wife will have you tremendously busy, so if you want to be Dungeon Master you will want to ensure that all your at home needs are met first. Other than that we will welcome you as a Dungeon Master.

On another note you mentioned your friends also have busy schedules, maybe they might like this environment as it is meant to be asynchronous for Dungeons & Dragons and as you have discovered it is not a whimsical environment so role-playing is good.

Lastly, as a Premium Member you can send me your photo and I will install it as your Avatar. I will Email you now so you know where to send it.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 30
Flag Posts: 283
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.1%
[+] Gain: 2,476.26 FP
Charm: 13

Page 2 Introduction Kingowlbear

No baby yet, but it could really be any day now. I will of course make sure to make sure that my home needs are met before taking on a new project like that. Mid to late April just puts me past the time of year when all of the animals I take care of are done having their babies. So if I am still having to get up in the middle of the night I at least won't have to be putting on a coat and thermal underwear.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 25th Nov, 2017 - 7:14pm
Signature:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Introduction Kingowlbear

Congratulations Kingowlbear, you will be a father soon. All the very best for the future. I quite enjoyed the interaction your character had with mine.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer

Kingowlbear Introduction

I have had a rough few days but things are looking much better now. Hopefully in a few days I will be able to get my bearings and get back to participating in my game.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 25th Nov, 2017 - 7:14pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2018 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer

Kingowlbear Introduction - Page 2

The short version is due to personal and professional obligations my posting has been and will continue to be erratic for some time.
Now the long version. As you may already know I have recently become a father and as expected that has been taking up a lot of my time. Those of you who are in a game with me can probably tell which days my child has allowed me to get adequate rest and which days have not.
I am very fortunate that I currently only have one job which is very flexible to my needs. However for the next month and a half or so I will be on call 24/7. It is very likely that I will have days that I will not be able to make posts without notifying my absence before hand.
I am very much enjoying the game that I am involved in. The story has been engaging and interesting and I tip my hat to those in the game who make it possible. Especially to our Dungeon Master who does a good job of herding cats to keep us on track.

Reconcile Edited: Kingowlbear on 28th Feb, 2018 - 6:37pm

Signature:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Writer

Kingowlbear Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

So as predicted about a month and a half later my schedule has opened up significantly. Gearing up to make much more frequent postings in game.

Signature:
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kingowlbear Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,