Insanity: Idealistic People

Insanity Idealistic People - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th Nov, 2017 - 7:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Do you think that idealistic people are more likely to go insane as compared to those who are not idealistic?

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2017 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

People Idealistic Insanity

I am not a psychologist but in my opinion if you concentrate all your life's resources towards making things be the way you think it should be it can have a two pronged effect. Either it works and you become successful or it doesn't work and you keep insisting it should to the point that you become criminal or appear odd to others, maybe eccentric.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Insanity: Idealistic People Health & Special Psychology

Based on the unyielding stance of idealists, it could be possible that they have a greater tendency towards insanity, but that would also depend upon what defines 'insane'. I would also speculate that any rigid mentality would have the same likelihood, including micro-management, OCD, fanaticism, etc. When a person's mental state is too rigid, it'll break rather than bend.

29th Nov, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

People Idealistic Insanity

Being idealistic could have its benefits if you are not imposing your ideals on others. If its just for you so you can accomplish your goals then go for it just don't become closed minded.

> TOPIC: Insanity: Idealistic People

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,