Matt Lauer

Matt Lauer - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Dec, 2017 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Matt Lauer News journalist
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Matt Lauer

NBC fires Matt Lauer over sexual harrassment allegations. The "Today" show announced over the air Wednesday that NBC had fired anchor Matt Lauer. Afterward, the show tweeted: "On Monday night, we received a detailed complaint from a colleague about inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace by Matt Lauer. As a result, we've decided to terminate his employment." Ref. USAToday

Image from Wikipedia public domain

Matt Lauer
Matt Lauer (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Matt Lauer
A Friend

Lauer Matt

He is going to be one of the first to lose their jobs over all of the sexual harrassing that has been going on for a long time. I am sure others will follow and some more famous or known people will end up in the same boat at Matt.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Matt Lauer
A Friend

Matt Lauer History & Civil Business Politics

It seems to be the season for this. Sexual harassment allegations against big names, all over the USA. These are just allegations, and until something is proven or the person admits what happened, no one really should be losing their jobs for it. Mr. Lauer has been tried and convicted by the court of mass media and social networks. Reminds me of that Orville episode.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Matt Lauer
A Friend

Lauer Matt

I know he has been tried by the masses and right or wring true or false he is now out of a job and due to the press may never get a fair shake again.

29th Nov, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Lauer Matt

I am surprised by these allegations. Matt Lauer seemed to be such a nice guy on the Today Show but its a case of a wolf in sheep's clothing. *shaking my head*.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

30th Nov, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Matt Lauer

The irony here is that Matt Lauer was interviewing Bill O'Rielly over the allegations of his sexual misconduct and he (Matt) was saying something like imagine how the women felt. rolleyes.gif.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 15 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2017 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Matt Lauer

He might be saying "Sorry" but is that because he is sorry he was caught? Someone that is truly sorry does not wait all this time and only because their secret was exposed they became sorry.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Matt Lauer Politics Business Civil & History

Matt Lauer scandal: Ex-intern describes their brief 'consensual' affair as predatory. She was 24, he was in his 40s and newly married. She describes their brief consensual affair at the 'Today' show as predatory. Source 7d.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Matt Lauer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,