Animals With Big Mouths

Animals Big Mouths - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 7th May, 2017 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Mouth size of an animal
Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Animals With Big Mouths

Animals With Big Mouths

Which animals make you sorely afraid because of their big mouths? Which animal do you think should rightly have a big or bigger mouth?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Animals With Big Mouths
A Friend

Mouths Big Animals

Hippos are a animal that has a big mouth and one that humans should stay away from for good reason. They can be some of the most aggressive of animals when their space is invaded.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Animals With Big Mouths
A Friend

Animals With Big Mouths UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

KN,

Great call on hippos. I wouldn't have said them and yet they are the extremely territorial and the animal responsible for the most deaths in Africa. The animal for me in this regard though is the Great White. Big mouth, razor sharp teeth, tremendously powerful jaws, and the senses to find it prey from miles away, this is a killing machine.

7th May, 2017 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Mouths Big Animals

When I think of an animal's big mouth the first thing that comes to mind is a crocodile. They really know how to clamp down!

For an animal that should have a bigger mouth I've always thought that the python should have a bigger mouth because of the amount it wants to swallow.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Animals With Big Mouths
A Friend

Mouths Big Animals

Vex,

Thanks, I forgot to answer half the question. Animals that should have a bigger mouth have to be blow fish. I mean, have you seen those big lips on those little mouths. They are completely out of proportion.

> TOPIC: Animals With Big Mouths

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,