Romantic Robots

Romantic Robots - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 13th Apr, 2013 - 8:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Romantic Robots They look so real - just like humans!
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2013 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Romantic Robots

Romantic robots get the look of love

Japanese inventors have created a 'female' robot that has the ability to blink, respond to eye contact and can recognize body language, opening the door for a new kind of romantic companion for humans. Ref. Source 1

Romantic Robots
Romantic Robots (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2013 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Robots Romantic

The creators stated that by producing human-like robots they aim to better understand humanity. In my humble opinion, they probably just revel in the vision of how much money they can make by putting on the market an automated and accurate replica of a beautiful woman. The virtual girl jumps from your desktop to your bedroom! I would not be surprised if the initial improvements will concentrate on biological realism rather than on the emotional traits.

2nd Apr, 2013 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Romantic Robots UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

There are like total sick heads that will get off on something like this. We've been making robots for a long time and its taking long. I can only imagine when something closer to 'life-like' will become a reality.

3rd Apr, 2013 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Robots Romantic

I think the main problem about creating human-like robots is implementing emotional reaction to everyday situations. Artificial intelligence is already quite advanced but still based on a "Yes-No" approach to situations. What will make the difference will be the possibility to add to this system a third choice: "Maybe". By now, is still simulated by adding a certain amount of randomness which is far from accurate or anyway deep. Artificial intelligences can now learn from experience which is already an amazing step forward. I guess in the time being also the other problems will be addressed to give us real androids like we often see in Science Fiction movies.

3rd Apr, 2013 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Robots Romantic

That's fantastic and they did a very good job duplicating the woman. Of course there will be negative aspects to this as there is in anything but the positive is going to way more beneficial. For one you will be able to practice speaking or rehearsing things you will like to say to someone without having to look in the mirror. This will help people who are very shy or suffer with complexes.

5th Apr, 2013 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Romantic Robots

Very intersting, I have to definitely agree with the fact that those robots look so much like humans! Although I don't really see them as 'romantic' but see them as a friend of the humans, you know, a companion. But the next step is.. How those robots are going to provide real comfort for the humans if they are emotionally hurt or respond to these types of events?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2013 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Romantic Robots
A Friend

Romantic Robots

This is just another step forward into getting robotic companions for humankind. Whether this will turn out to be a good thing or not is to remain in our future. I think the use of a android will help humans do some tasks that is just too unsafe for a human. The fact that they want to try to make a companion for men can be interesting to say the least. Makes me think of some of the movies I have seen where the romantic robot is not as great as people think.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2013 - 8:22am / Post ID: #

Romantic Robots
A Friend

Romantic Robots Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I find this kind of new quite exciting, this is the future we are talking about, human-like robots, soon we will reach the holy grail of artificial intelligence and we will be able to create artificial humans, think about it, the wonders we would be able to do with such technologies.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Romantic Robots

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,