Game Of Thrones Box Set - Advice

Game Thrones Box Set Advice - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 15th Jan, 2016 - 12:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th Jan, 2016 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones Box Set - Advice

I have a $50 gift card to Barnes and Nobles that I got for my birthday, and I am consider buying the A Game of Thrones Leather-Cloth Boxed Set (Song of Ice and Fire Series): A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, and A Dance with Dragons which is 50% off going from $75 to $37.

Should I buy this series, is it worth all the hype, and is the popularity well deserved? I used to read all the time back in high school and I still love to read, it is just I haven’t done much reading in my adult life. I am uncertain whether or not I can give the series enough time to make it worth buying the series.

This is why I am here asking for advice and others thoughts on the series. [..].

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2016 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Advice Set Box Thrones Game

If you've always want to do it then go for it, it doesn't matter what we think. If you have second thoughts try checking out a couple of the books and thumb through to make sure first.

15th Jan, 2016 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Game Of Thrones Box Set - Advice UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Still, thoughts on the series or advice on reading it from those who have read the series would be helpful. I honestly want to know others thoughts and experience with Game of Thrones.

> TOPIC: Game Of Thrones Box Set - Advice

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,