Alligator Attacks

Alligator Attacks - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 16th Jun, 2016 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Alligator Attacks
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2005 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Alligator Attacks

Dog Fights Off 700-Pound Alligator

AP - Dogs don't usually survive alligator attacks - especially when the reptile is three times the canine's size. But Cooper, a 5-year-old golden retriever, is an exception. The spirited dog fought off a 14-foot, 700-pound alligator in a Lake Moultrie canal last month and lived to howl about it. Ref. Sourcer

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Alligator Attacks
Alligator Attacks (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2005 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Attacks Alligator

Wow, amazing story!. The alligator was HUGE, I am surprised the dog actually survived such attack. The owners are really right when they change the name of the dog to "Lucky" *shaking head*.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2016 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Alligator Attacks UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Search underway for toddler missing after alligator attack near Disney resort, police say

Orange County deputies are continuing the search for the 2-year-old boy, who was dragged by an alligator into the water near the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Bay Lake, Fla. On Tuesday, officials said during a news conference. Ref. USAToday.

15th Jun, 2016 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Attacks Alligator

Poor boy. I don't think he would have survived that sorry to say. Is the resort built near a river or swamp, I haven't been there?

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2016 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Alligator Attacks
A Friend

Attacks Alligator

Orlando and most of Florida can be considered near a river, swamp, marsh, pond, lake, or even the ocean.

The Grand Floridian is party of the Disney World, Parks and Resorts. It encompasses a lot of marsh, swamp, and river land. Alligators are a common sight there, as well many other types of wild life. Most of these areas are policed by wild life conservations and animal control.

While it is purely speculation and conjecture, it was probably parental negligence as well as an unfamiliar area for them. Most people are visiting the Grand Floridian like tourists and employees. It would be very expensive to actually have a residence at the Disney World Park and Resorts.

16th Jun, 2016 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Alligator Attacks

Without knowing much I'm going to go with parents not paying attention. You should notice an alligator nearby IF your with your child and not letting him roam.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2016 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Alligator Attacks

Investigators found the body intact so they are supposing that the gator drowned the child. Also for the above comment, the parents were with the child at the time. It appears that they were in or around the same water and the gator came up at the same time.

Alligator Attacks
Alligator Attacks (Hover)

16th Jun, 2016 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Alligator Attacks Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I think that they were in an area with aligator danger signs, yet they chose it to sit there. Whatever the reason, it was a bad timing and sadly the child was killed. I am surpised that the animal didn't ate the child.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Alligator Attacks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,