World's Heaviest Teen

World' S Heaviest Teen - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th Nov, 2017 - 12:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

9th Mar, 2009 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

World's Heaviest Teen

World's Heaviest Teen

I can't remember his name, but he was featured on TLC as the World's Heaviest Teen. He ways something like 800+ pounds. He is mobile, but only just enough to move from one chair to the next in wobbling fashion. One key thing here is that these people do not get this big on their own. Usually there is an enabler that helps to feed their appetite.

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2009 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Teen Heaviest Worlds

The point I always wonder is: Is there really an "appetite"? Because if you offer them "healthy" foods such as salads and vegetables, will they still "hungry"? I doubt it.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2009 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

World's Heaviest Teen
A Friend

World's Heaviest Teen UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I hate to see a child abused in this type of fashion. Themselves as a teen should know that this much weight is not good for them. I hope that something can be done to get this child to a more healthy weight before this condition kills him.

Post Date: 18th May, 2009 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

Teen Heaviest Worlds

Name: Csihoni

Comments: I just saw a rerun of the show and I am so angry with his mother. It appears she didn't care that she has nearly ruined his life for her own selfish reasons. I hope the help for this poor abused young man has come in time for him to know what a real life can be and I hope that he leaves his obviously very mentally ill mother far, far behind him!

28th Jul, 2009 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Teen Heaviest Worlds

How does a teen get to be that big? I agree with KNtoran, its abuse plain and simple! I have to wonder how his parents can film something like this? This kid's has no chance of a normal life now. Poor kid, he needs to be taken off her and left alone.

30th Nov, 2017 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

World's Heaviest Teen

How can you get that big? While eating there must be a limit where you say ok I've had enough, I think I might be too big its time to do something about it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: World's Heaviest Teen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,