UFOs & Nukes

Ufos Nukes - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  UFOs & Nukes Are UFOs really peacemakers ensuring that we do not kill ourselves from using nuclear bombs and missiles?
3rd Dec, 2017 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

UFOs & Nukes

Take a look at this video about UFO sightings and direct actions at US missile sites, it is very compelling. What do you think?

UFOs & Nukes
UFOs & Nukes (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Nukes and UFOs

This is some of the most credible evidence out there BUT as usual, there is such a sophisticated amount of equipment and yet no video source other than the one saucer using its beam. I wonder how much video footage is out there?

4th Dec, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

UFOs & Nukes UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

So aliens started to intervene after they saw what we could do with the H-bomb over Japan?

6th Dec, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Nukes and UFOs

This means there is actual footage being kept somewhere that is being hidden from the world, but why? Are they afraid of mass panic or what?

One thing I wasn't sure about from the video… did the aliens only come after they saw us unleash those bombs on Japan or was it even before that?

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2017 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

UFOs & Nukes
A Friend

Nukes and UFOs

There is some strange evidence in carvings and other non-written artefacts showing we may have been visited by aliens throughout history. If they’ve chosen to intervene a little more directly, because we now possess the ability to turn our world into an ash bowl, I’m on their side. As a long time geek, I would love to have a direct an encounter with a non-Terran intelligence.

7th Dec, 2017 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

UFOs & Nukes

That was a very interesting watch. Something to think about for the rest of the day. The military is hiding something from us. Are we really in 'negotiations' with aliens?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Dec, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

UFOs & Nukes

Why have they not been shooting North Korea's missiles from out of the air or any missile test for that matter?

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

UFOs & Nukes
A Friend

UFOs & Nukes Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Maybe because none of NKs missile pose a danger? They are not armed with any explosives during these tests.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: UFOs & Nukes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,