Fatebringer Introduction

Fatebringer Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2.1 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 36 97 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 28%
[+] Gain: 43.00 FP
Charm: none

Fatebringer Introduction

Howdy, I'm not a born gamer like some of my friends, but I was always a great strategist. I played Chess with my Uncle until he wouldn't play me anymore because I always beat him, then with my dad, until I could beat him consistently, I was 7. Didn't get to play again until High School because there was no one to play. I was almost done with high school before learning about MtG, learned about B-Tech in College and was almost out of the Army before learning about the WoD. Post Army, I found a vibrant VtM LARP game in Chicago and have been playing a bevy of different games ever since. CWoD, nWoD, Battletech, BESM, DnD, Epic, Exalted, Gurps, HEX, Homebrew, MtG, Palladium, Pathfinder, Scion, Serenity, Star Wars. Plus spent my time in various MMO's: Elder Scrolls, EQ, EQ2, Mechwarrior, Planetside, SWToR, WoW. My favorites are still Battletech, VtM and Pathfinder, but love Politics over Adventure and Adventure over Hack and Slash. I've done some games before where writing was key, but there was no rule structure so people could just post "I WIN!" and there was nothing to stop that from happening. I like having an active overseer to my shenanigans or else there's not really any reason to play :P.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 1 Week Ago
Signature:

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Fatebringer

Welcome to the Best in Role-playing Games

Ah, ye be an adventurer eh? We be a serious lot here, let's hope yer the committed type. So, here be the lo' down:

Get started: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

You can also Review Role-playing Games: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews

If ye have questions ask them here, within thy introduction, and someone noble will answer thee.

Premium + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 798
Avg: 7.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 217.45 FP
Charm: 125

Fatebringer Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to our site. I think that you will enjoy it here. I'm glad that you like VtM and not that VtR mess *smile*.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 8 February 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: -- | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 1st Jul, 2016 - 1:50am
Signature: Dovie’andi se tovya sagain. (Time to roll the dice) Matrim Cauthon.

Premium Senior
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 246
Avg: 8.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 2,183.96 FP
Charm: 20

Introduction Fatebringer

Fatebringer, welcome in to the site! It's been a good time for me, as I am also relatively new to this. A question though - do you also play MWO?

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 3 October 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Judaism | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2017 - 5:23pm
Signature:

Member Starter

Introduction Fatebringer

I'm starting to get a feel for this. Definitely this is a different format than I'm used to with all the links. I see descriptions about what to do listed, but it doesn't make sense until you see it in action.

I found this place through the GITP site and came specifically to check out the "Play as me" game.

Replying to: Gknightbc, Yes, I played MWO, I started when they were doing Sarah's Jenner.

Tenet: | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 1 Week Ago
Signature:
Post Date: 4.7 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 14,840
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 15,159.23 FP
Charm: 346

Fatebringer Introduction

Fatebringer I am here to tell you your character sheet has been placed to editing as I have said in the character creation thread. You can edit your character for approval in the game. Your Ability stats should be done as soon as Thomas weighs in.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG Medieval | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:49am
Signature: Be who you are as others who try to name you do not know you.
Post Date: 3.6 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Member Starter

Fatebringer Introduction

Thank you, I will try to see how other people organized their sheets and use a similar approach.

Signature:
Post Date: 2.1 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Premium + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 871
Avg: 12.5 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 1,281.42 FP
Charm: 83

Fatebringer Introduction

Haven't heard from you in a fair bit, are you still interested in the game? Do you need assistance?

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 28 November 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 16th Oct, 2016 - 2:47pm
Signature:
Guest please SHARE: "Fatebringer Introduction" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Fatebringer Introduction" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Fatebringer Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Unanswered

Discuss Christmas!
The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.

World Issues

Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By News 2.6 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By KNtoran 2.8 Days Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By KNtoran 4.9 Days Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 9th Nov, 2017 - 11:27pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Extra! 8th Nov, 2017 - 12:32am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Gknightbc 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 17th Oct, 2017 - 11:25am
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am