Bonnie And Clyde

Bonnie Clyde - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Dec, 2017 - 5:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Bonnie Clyde
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bonnie And Clyde

Photo shows Bonnie and Clyde in steamy embrace days before bloody end. One of several Bonnie and Clyde photos on display in Dallas show the murderous outlaw… Source 1a.

Bonnie And Clyde
Bonnie And Clyde (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Bonnie And Clyde
A Friend

Clyde Bonnie

What happened to them was murder. I know that people feared them and some of the other public enemies. We are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law however. Lying in wait and riddling them and their car with hundreds of bullets without giving them a chance at surrender is murder to me. I know that things were viewed differently back then but I feel that it was really wrong. That would never happen today. I try not to impose today's values on the past but I just can't justify it.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Dec, 2017 - 12:51pm

8th Dec, 2017 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Bonnie And Clyde History & Civil Business Politics

Point taken, however I never like to favor the criminal. The frequency and witnesses pins down these two as the culprits in many crimes including killing. So to feel that justice wasn't served is a bit hard to swallow. The only difference between these two and the modern day Bloods, Hells Angels or other is the romanticism they put into it because they were lovers like the photo above emphasizes. It seems to be a bit Ok to be the bad guy once you're in love. Give me a break.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Bonnie And Clyde
A Friend

Clyde Bonnie

Oh, I believe that they needed to pay for their crimes. They should have been given a chance to surrender before being gun downed. This isn't the Soviet Union.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Bonnie And Clyde
A Friend

Clyde Bonnie

If memory serves me right they were given a chance to surrender once a few days before they were gunned down but they refused the offer and stated they would rather die than give up. Thus the ambush was set up and they were gunned down in a hail of gunfire. I would have to go back and verify that but I do believe they were offered a peaceful surrender.

8th Dec, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Bonnie And Clyde

Once you commit a crime the thing you do is turn yourself into the nearest police station, that's your chance to surrender. No one has to tell you that, no one has to beg you to do that. These two were known to be ruthless killers that would rather die than be caught and that's just what they got.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Bonnie And Clyde
A Friend

Bonnie Clyde

That's not how things are done here. You are innocent until proven guilty. So today should law enforcement have the right to summarily execute citizens they deem guilty and to be a threat?

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Bonnie And Clyde
A Friend

Bonnie Clyde Politics Business Civil & History

While something like this usually would not take place in today's society. It could still happen. Most criminals when surrounded would give up but there are some people who would want to go out in a blaze of glory and fight back. Something like the ambush that ended this couples lives would not happen now.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bonnie And Clyde

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,