Cleveland Cavaliers

Cleveland Cavaliers - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Jun, 2014 - 1:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Cleveland Cavaliers
14th Apr, 2006 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Cleveland Cavaliers

While Cleveland is more than 15 games out of the Central Division, in all fairness, #1 belongs to the Detroit Pistons. The Cavaliers are back in the playoff hunt for the first time in 8 years, and this is hugely in part to the play of one of the most entertaining young players the league has seen since Kobe Bryant. I am speaking of Lebron James.
Lebron, in his 2nd year in the NBA, is averaging almost 32 points per game, and has taken the Cavaliers on his back. He is currently ranked the #1 player in the NBA, and at 21 years young, he has a long and prosperous career ahead of him. Will he bring the Cavaliers back to the promised land of the NBA elite?

Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Cavaliers (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Cleveland Cavaliers
A Friend

Cavaliers Cleveland

The answer to that is of course he will! Lebron is the new Michael Jordan for todays NBA. He has a good head on his shoulders and isn't cooky and arrogant like some other young stars in the NBA are. I think it is only a matter of time and management before the Cav's turn Lebron into the king of their new dynasty. You can't expect a player of that caliber to not make a huge impact. Remember that it took Jordan a few years to bring the Bulls up to par, the same will be true for James.

26th Apr, 2006 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Cleveland Cavaliers Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well seems like King James got his first taste of what a playoff series can be like in the NBA.

James finished with 26 points on 7-of-25 shooting, but matched his career high with 10 turnovers and made some mental errors, including a costly one late when he made an out-of-bounds save under his own basket that was picked off by Arenas for an easy layup

https://www.sportsline.com/nba/gamecenter/r...0060425_WAS@CLE

I watched this game and LeBron made some really big mistakes, compounded with early foul trouble. However, I think he has a good head on his shoulders and will quickly rebound from this mental blunder. The series is now 1-1 heading back to Washington.

6th May, 2006 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Cavaliers Cleveland

Some poor free throw shooting by Washington and a clutch shot in Overtime by Damon Jones has sent the Cleveland Cavaliers into the second round of the NBA playoffs, and a date with Detroit. The amazing thing about Jones' shot was that he had been on the bench the whole game up till that point. I felt bad for the Wizards, but they gave the Cavs a run for their money. Now Cleveland gets a chance to prove they are for real as they face the mighty Pistons.

Post Date: 7th May, 2006 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

Cleveland Cavaliers
A Friend

Cavaliers Cleveland

I really like the Cavs right now, mostly because of Lebron, but I will be interested to see how they fair against the Pistons. This is the big time now and mistakes and slow downs against Washington won't fly against and experienced team like the Pistons. They know what this is about and what it takes to win it all, I think they take the Cavs to school in the next round.

8th May, 2006 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Cleveland Cavaliers

Interestingly enough, LeBron James was 2nd in voting for regular season MVP honors. I was actually shocked that he received more votes than Dirk Nowitzki, who was my pick for MVP. Not to take anything away from James and the season he has had, but this was really his first year shouldering a team to the playoffs. Dirk and Nash have been doing this for years now. Oh, and by the way, Cleveland got annihilated in game 1 of their series with Detroit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2013 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Cleveland Cavaliers

The Cleveland Cavaliers select UNLV forward Anthony Bennett with the first overall pick in the NBA draft. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2014 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cleveland Cavaliers Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The Cleveland Cavaliers have drafted Andrew Wiggins from Kansas with the first pick in the NBA draft. It was the third time in four years that the Cavs have had the first overall pick.

Wiggins played one year at Kansas before opting to leave school and head to the NBA. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cleveland Cavaliers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,