Benefits Of Renting - Page 2 of 2

Renting is a crime. Any sane person should - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Oct, 2011 - 8:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
8th Jun, 2009 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Benefits Of Renting - Page 2

That is right, we have looked many times before, but it is not an easy thing, the requirements are many so until then we are stuck with the 'benefits' of renting.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2009 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Renting Benefits

When I first came to the US I rented for a number of years but as soon as I got the opportunity to get my own place I didn't doubt for a second and grab the opportunity quickly, no benefits for me about renting.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

22nd Jun, 2009 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Benefits Of Renting History & Civil Business Politics

Some of the benefits are that you can move whenever you want and live in different areas and meet different people. I know for some people is a turn off but for me is a totally turn on.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

26th Sep, 2009 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Renting Benefits

I don't think there are many benefits about renting I guess if you don't like to settle in a particular place, renting allows you to move around more freely.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

30th Oct, 2011 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Renting Benefits

Renting is a crime. Any sane person should seek to get their own home as fast as they can. When you rent you are under the dictates of a landlord who cares nothing about your welfare, he just wants his rent.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Benefits Of Renting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,