The Art Of Apologizing

The Art Apologizing - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

PR Apology
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 7:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Art Of Apologizing

United and Spicer show the art of the apology is tough to master

What makes a good apology? United Airlines, Sean Spicer and Pepsi have all had to find out. Ref. Source 9h.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

The Art Of Apologizing
A Friend

Apologizing Art The

Yes the art of apologizing is becoming a lost art. Many people and some businesses really do not seem to get it. IF you do something wrong apologize and more on and try not to do that again. Saying you are sorry and then doing something like it again or doing the same thing again sends a clear message that no you never were sorry.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

The Art Of Apologizing
A Friend

The Art Of Apologizing Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

KN,

Right you are. Also, saying I'm sorry, but… That qualifier changes the apology to an excuse. If you apologize be sincere about it and drop the but.

15th Apr, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Apologizing Art The

An apology without the action to correct the mistake is no apology at all. Big bosses need to know that before they say "Sorry".

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

The Art Of Apologizing
A Friend

Apologizing Art The

Agreed, too many use a public apology as a "Let's look contrite for a moment so the peasants stop bothering our business as usual."

22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

The Art Of Apologizing

I can testify to the ineffectiveness of the "Sorry, but… " described above. When you hear that, the instinct is to immediately go on the defensive. When that happens, it's very difficult to get any sort of cooperation from the involved parties. In my experience, it's better to begin with "I'm sorry" and nothing else. Once that is done, you can air your grievances in a polite and understanding manner. This shouldn't be accusing. More like "I'm sorry. I reacted this way because I felt… If I offended/hurt you, I want to apologize and make things better." Sincerity is key.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: The Art Of Apologizing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,