Gaslighting In Relationships

Gaslighting Relationships - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Dec, 2019 - 12:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Gaslighting In Relationships
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

What exactly is Gaslighting and what would be its proper application in life?

Gaslighting In Relationships (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Relationships Gaslighting

Uh, That would be a technique of inspiring paranoia in another individual or group, trying to get them to question their own sanity. A relatively benign example would be to play the part of a poltergeist and move things around. A more extreme one would be to plant "Evidence" that inspires your target to murder someone they love and/or trust.

Frankly I find it hard to see a "Proper" application in life for it.

12th Dec, 2017 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Gaslighting In Relationships Health & Special Psychology

Oh, it is used in counter measures by the enemy to cause panic.Terrorists use it all the time sometimes with great success.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh, there are plenty of uses, I meant in regards to a use that didn't have me cringing somewhat, even when applied to someone I'm inclined to think deserves it.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2019 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

‘Help, my girlfriend is gaslighting me’. At first, their relationship seemed perfect - but for the past eight months, she has been doing something that has made him question his very sanity. Source 2d.

> TOPIC: Gaslighting In Relationships

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,