Slavina the Scholar

Slavina Scholar - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Apr, 2020 - 4:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 411
13th Dec, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
SMF
(+)

Slavina the Scholar

Slavina was a name passed down on the side of my mother's heritage so it was only normal that I inherited. I was told that it had a special meaning for my genealogical line and maybe one day I will write about it.

I am average height for a woman and my weight is no different. My jet black hair and black eyes are unusual but contrast against my pale white skin. Some may say I look the part of the gothic and yet inward I am not in any particular way as I devote most of my time to studying the ancient scripts and scrolls.

I suppose I see myself following the line of magic users although at heart I may be more of an alchemist. I am supposed to be working towards being a ruler but at present I am not cut out for it. I believe my studies will take me towards there… let's see.

Sponsored Links:
18th Mar, 2018 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
SMF
(+)

Scholar Slavina

Advisor Description

Elizabeth is from the high classed stock of the Town. Her name an beauty always precede her appearance and her willingness to help me seemed not on par with the typical expected from an aristocrat. The first time we met was at the tavern. She was seated and I was doing some work. She called me by name and told me she wanted some work done. I followed as I needed the gold but as it turns out she had other ideas behind her call for my services. She told me a story that made me surprised. She claimed that I was given a heavenly gift and it would be her duty to assist me in attaining the title of "Ruler of the lands". I was amazed by what she knew about me and felt favored. I decided to follow along and see where it would take me.

29th Aug, 2019 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
SMF
(+)

Slavina the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Resurrection of Slavina the Scholar. Mine duty is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered disappointments for the 3rd time much to mine astounded. I am not in a mass escape into fantasy yet I have become it.

29th Aug, 2019 - 1:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
SMF
(+)

Scholar Slavina

A Bat Swarm looks strange when motionless on the ground.

28th Apr, 2020 - 1:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
SMF
(+)

Scholar Slavina

Most handsome gentleman of Slavina

I saw the most handsome gentleman that I ever laid eyes on. I was passing through a place in the town and there he was just walking through one of the roads carrying a sack on his shoulders. The sack look full of what could have been potatoes but he was carrying it with ease on his large shoulders. I was captivated by his square jaw, amber colored eyes and flowing brown hair that was similar to a brown cat I once had. I watched his every move as he passed by.

29th Apr, 2020 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
SMF
(+)

Slavina the Scholar

While a Bully may be difficult for some a Bully is no match for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2020 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
SMF
(+)

Slavina Scholar

I, Slavina the Scholar, am now a Run expert.

30th Apr, 2020 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
SMF
(+)

Slavina Scholar Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Scholar, but I am also an expert Jump of which I am very proud.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Slavina the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,