Beauty - Hairy Chest

Beauty Hairy Chest - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Oct, 2003 - 1:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  Beauty,Hairy Chest Hair on your chest
8th Aug, 2003 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest

In the 60s and 70s having a hairy chest seemed to be a symbol of man and strenght, but maybe not so now? What do you think? Is a man having a hairy chest attractive or turn off?

Yes, we already know the answer for a woman having a hairy chest. rolleyes.gif.

Image from Wikipedia public domain

Beauty - Hairy Chest
Beauty - Hairy Chest (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Aug, 2003 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Chest Hairy Beauty

[quote]In the 60s and 70s having a hairy chest seemed to be a symbol of man and strenght, but maybe not so now? What do you think? Is a man having a hairy chest attractive or turn off? [/quote]

Yuck! is a totally turn off!!!! And if they have hair on their armpit....Yuckkkkkk!!!!!!!!  :sick:

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2003 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest
A Friend

Beauty - Hairy Chest Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Hmmmm, I think that a man with a little bit of hair on his chest is ok.  But I really like a man with no hair on his chest.  I have seen some men with a hairy chest and no offense to the hair chested guys, but I think it just looks terrible.  Of course, I know some men can't help it, but a hairy man isn't for me.  All I can say is  :ek ?

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2003 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest
A Friend

Chest Hairy Beauty

This is funny, never thought about it really but I will have to agree with LDS_forever and say YUK! :laugh:

10th Oct, 2003 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Chest Hairy Beauty

i think the decision is unanimous....hairy chests arent a turn on!  

and i also agree with LDS....armpit hair ALSO isnt attractive in the least!!
theres no shame in a man trimming his underarm hair....we women do much more!!  :P

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2003 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest
A Friend

Beauty - Hairy Chest

[quote]theres no shame in a man trimming his underarm hair[/quote]

I agree Cookie.  In fact, I used to work with a guy that did shave his underarm hair, chest hair and any stray hair on his back.  He always said that his wife didn't like the hair either, which was the reason he shaves what he does.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2003 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Beauty - Hairy Chest
A Friend

Beauty Hairy Chest

Are guys going to have start shaving everything? Face, chest, armpits, back, arms, legs, I don't know maybe it is not attractive but where do we draw the line?

11th Oct, 2003 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Beauty Hairy Chest Movies Music Fashion & Sports

where do we draw the line?

thats just it joe...we DONT draw the line! wink.gif

naw im just kidding...it depends on the guy. No one is trying to make anyone do anything they dont wanna do. Its just a preference.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Beauty - Hairy Chest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,