Jaliyana Introduction

Jaliyana Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Dec, 2017 - 3:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Jaliyana Introduction
A Friend

Jaliyana Introduction

Hello,

I have been a long-time roleplayer, first by getting my feet wet on play-by-email groups and then by playing roleplay intensive text-based muds. I have played in different themes from medieval fantasy to Star wars (Although I knew very little about the lore), an Old West themed game, steam punk, urban fantasy, and a lot of themes in between. Most of the gaming that I have been a part of has been free-form. Once stats and numbers get involved, I start to get a little nervous. I tend to enjoy writing what I read, so basically a lot of adventure and a lot of romance, preferably mixed together.

I am a voracious reader and since a large chunk of my day is spent commuting, I find that I have a lot of time to do just that. Some of my favorite authors are Ilona Andrews, Nalini singh, David Eddings, J. R. Ward, Karen Rose, and many, many more.

It turns out that I am a sucker for any kind of game that has quests, side quests, crafting opportunities, and an expansive, immersive world. I saw this game listed on a forum dedicated to audio games and games accessible to the blind and visually-impaired, and thought that I would take a look. The ideas presented here are so unique that I just had to give it a try. I hope to get to know others and I can't wait to get started in the world of Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Jaliyana

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Thou hast cleverdly joined the Text Role-playing Game ever! To begin thy adventure seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Jaliyana Introduction
A Friend

Jaliyana Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the site Jaliyana. Take a look in the Dungeons & Dragons /Pathfinder section to see if there are any games that may interest you there too.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Jaliyana Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Jaliyana

I will take a look. I find Pathfinder and Dungeons & Dragons to be rather intimidating. I've always wanted to get involved but all of the numbers and stats feels like it's just really overwhelming.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Jaliyana Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Jaliyana

Then you may be interested to know that the newest Dungeons & Dragons edition, usually referred to as 5E, is simplified and easier to manage numbers wise.

Unfortunately in that regards, the only 5E game running at the moment is quite full. There have been a few who have expressed interest in starting a second game, but they haven't done so yet.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Dec, 2017 - 5:33am

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Jaliyana Introduction
A Friend

Jaliyana Introduction

Anything can be a bit intimidating when you first try it out. Do not let the numbers get to you they are easy to understand and do one you get into the game. There are plenty here that can help you understand it too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Jaliyana Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,