Jaliyana Introduction

Jaliyana Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Dec, 2017 - 3:12pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 41 104 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3%
[+] Gain: 40.05 FP
Charm: none

Jaliyana Introduction

Hello,

I have been a long-time roleplayer, first by getting my feet wet on play-by-email groups and then by playing roleplay intensive text-based muds. I have played in different themes from medieval fantasy to Star wars (Although I knew very little about the lore), an Old West themed game, steam punk, urban fantasy, and a lot of themes in between. Most of the gaming that I have been a part of has been free-form. Once stats and numbers get involved, I start to get a little nervous. I tend to enjoy writing what I read, so basically a lot of adventure and a lot of romance, preferably mixed together.

I am a voracious reader and since a large chunk of my day is spent commuting, I find that I have a lot of time to do just that. Some of my favorite authors are Ilona Andrews, Nalini singh, David Eddings, J. R. Ward, Karen Rose, and many, many more.

It turns out that I am a sucker for any kind of game that has quests, side quests, crafting opportunities, and an expansive, immersive world. I saw this game listed on a forum dedicated to audio games and games accessible to the blind and visually-impaired, and thought that I would take a look. The ideas presented here are so unique that I just had to give it a try. I hope to get to know others and I can't wait to get started in the world of Ruler of Kings.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: RPG Ruler of Kings II | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Dec, 2017 - 7:52pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Jaliyana

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Thou hast cleverdly joined the Text Role-playing Game ever! To begin thy adventure seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,017
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 15,507.51 FP
Charm: 350

Jaliyana Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the site Jaliyana. Take a look in the Dungeons & Dragons /Pathfinder section to see if there are any games that may interest you there too.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG Medieval | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:49am
Signature: Be who you are as others who try to name you do not know you.
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3%
[+] Gain: 40.05 FP
Charm: none

Introduction Jaliyana

I will take a look. I find Pathfinder and Dungeons & Dragons to be rather intimidating. I've always wanted to get involved but all of the numbers and stats feels like it's just really overwhelming.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: RPG Ruler of Kings II | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd Dec, 2017 - 7:52pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Premium + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 902
Avg: 12.5 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 1,385.42 FP
Charm: 92

Introduction Jaliyana

Then you may be interested to know that the newest Dungeons & Dragons edition, usually referred to as 5E, is simplified and easier to manage numbers wise.

Unfortunately in that regards, the only 5E game running at the moment is quite full. There have been a few who have expressed interest in starting a second game, but they haven't done so yet.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 27th Dec, 2017 - 5:33am

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 28 November 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 16th Oct, 2016 - 2:47pm
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,017
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 15,507.51 FP
Charm: 350

Jaliyana Introduction

Anything can be a bit intimidating when you first try it out. Do not let the numbers get to you they are easy to understand and do one you get into the game. There are plenty here that can help you understand it too.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG Medieval | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:49am
Signature: Be who you are as others who try to name you do not know you.
Guest please SHARE: "Jaliyana Introduction" on:

Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Jaliyana Introduction
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Jaliyana Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 4 Hours Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 2.9 Days Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 4.2 Days Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 28th Dec, 2017 - 11:25pm
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By News 12th Dec, 2017 - 2:36am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Gknightbc 18th Oct, 2017 - 9:45pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Sep, 2017 - 3:44pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am